The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seeking Sheet Music

Kaio_Otter

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello fellow fans, I've always been a huge fan of the songs and scores for the Land Before Time Franchise. A few years ago I picked up playing the saxophone, and have fiddled around with trying to play by ear some of the songs, but with little success. I was wondering if anyone out there has created or would be willing to make some sheet music that for an Eb alto saxophone. I'd be extremely thankful and happy. I'd even be happy with simple lead sheets of the for the songs.

If not would someone be able to help me or point me in the direction of software I could buy/download to do the job myself.

Either way thank you!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Some of the midis in here might be of use to you http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=13782

They're not formatted for E flat though um. Possibly transpose the midis in Anvil Studio or something?

And multiple notes too xD uh I mean how basic you want it

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I could attempt to create sheet music for you. Although I do not play saxophone (even though I want to SOOOOO badly!), I do have a music composing program installed on my laptop, and therefore could use it to do this task.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
By the way... if there were some piano sheets, I'd be very grateful to get them and play them :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I can help you there once I get back home from Dublin, though it is mostly If we hold on together.

Kaio_Otter

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Oct 26 2014 on  05:46 PM
I could attempt to create sheet music for you. Although I do not play saxophone (even though I want to SOOOOO badly!), I do have a music composing program installed on my laptop, and therefore could use it to do this task.
Well that would be great! The saxophone is so much fun to play. If you are willing to work with me, there are few songs in particular I've been wanting to play for years. IF you want to sent me a PM we can talk more there. What music software do you use? I've also been thinking about getting into making my own scores / covers to be able to play on my Sax, there is so much music I want to learn!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Thank you!  :D

I use MuseScore, which to me is probably the best free music software available. What songs in particular do you want to play? I could arrange pretty much any of them for saxophone, though they will most likely be just lead sheets.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can help you there once I get back home from Dublin, though it is mostly If we hold on together.
IWHOT is the only song I do have (You sent me the piano sheet way back then). If you had another piano sheet of a LBT-song (or anybody else for that matter), I'd really like to be handed (well, sent...) these :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have a piano arrangement MIDI laying around of Flip, Flap and Fly that I made years ago, if anyone wants it (in MIDI, MP3 or sheet music format). It's a fairly difficult arrangement but it's definitely playable!

[EDIT]: I forgot; I have two piano arrangements for "Adventuring", as well:

One which is pure accompaniment, intended to be sung along with and one which has the melody of the song integrated into the arrangement.

I seem to have two for "Always There", as well: One with the melody and one with both hands as accompaniment, intended to be sung along with. It looks like I didn't quite finish the "melody" one, but it's about 75% done. I'm sure you can kind of figure out the rest. :)

I have the piano *accompaniment* parts for Bestest Friends and No One Has To Be Alone as well, but they won't have the melodic parts in them; just the piano accompaniment, intended to be sung along to. I can post up the melody scores but they won't be integrated properly with any other parts; it would just be the melodies.