The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Brillant Idea for...

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You can put your idea's in if you want.

Before I start let me just say.....* :DD GLAD TO BE BACK; I'VE BEEN ABSENT FOR SO LONG I HAD TO SHOW MYSELF AROUND HERE AGAIN :DD*

Anyway, I've be thinking mostly everyone on the site have be asking themselves the questions to the unsolved Mysteries of LBT.  Well I think it would be a Great Idea if Movie 14 was based on one of them.

If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) but I bet most of you are wondering what ever happen to Cera's Mother. This Mystery will make a Great come back on the Sequels of LBT

I can see it now (long story short) Cera FINALLY ask the question whatever happen to her real mother...Topsey not wanting to talk about it but telling her she passed on...Cera failing to believe that she when off and searched (without her friends but either way they follow).  Cera in sudden danger with a Sharptooth or something than saved by...You guessed it her Mother (pretty sure her mother will reconize her own child).  Cera noticing that her Mother have a Mate and a son which got her upset at the same time.  But she later accepted the conditions her Mother was in.  Coming to the end cera's friends finally found Cera but...was in danger (T-Rex or Sharptooth Attack of course).  After the Gang and the other Dinosaurs Triumphed over the Sharptooth Everybody went there Separate ways and Cera's Mother made a Promise to Cera that she would see her again.

I call it "The Land Before Time:  Family Reunion

But let me give you all a chance, what are your ideas for the next or soon to be LBT 14