The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Stardust anything

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
An English tourist, somebody from England on vacation.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Oh, okay. Honestly though, I can't recall speaking with any tourists in recent years, so I'm not sure what I'd think of to be the first thing to ask them.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, I have! I've been there twice. The first time was a long time ago when I was a kid or a teen. During a family vacation, I remember we visited the CN Tower. The second time was in 2018 when I attended my cousin's wedding.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Does English Canada have a grudge against French Canada (Quebec)?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Huh, not as far as I'm aware. Or at least, I don't know anyone who does. But I also don't actively follow politics and such, so it probably isn't the sort of thing I'd know much about if there is a grudge.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What do you think of Disney VHS/DVD sequels?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, well I've certainly heard that they tend to get a bad rap. I can't really say for myself because I haven't seen most of them. I saw the Aladdin and Lion King sequels when I was a kid, but I don't remember them all that well. In more recent years, I also saw Return to Never Land, which was okay, and Brother Bear 2, which was decent.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen Arthur which ran from 1996-2022?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, I have! I used to watch a fair bit of it as a kid. Although it's another movie/show from my childhood that I haven't seen now in a long time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Enchanted-Valley96: A lot of things, really. Just about any food that I enjoy, I'd be willing to have for supper. Pizza, cheeseburgers, and chicken wings are among my favourite foods in general. But even something like eggs, bacon, and toast, a traditionally 'breakfast' meal, is something I'll have for supper once in a while.

Compsognathus: I do, yes. I'm only a casual furry at best myself, but I do like the fandom as a whole, and I do like cute furry creatures in general.

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
Hey Stardust, glad to see that you are alright. You may remember me as Talset, we had our few online encounters and I enjoyed them well. I initially just wanted to greet you :D But since I am here I could throw in a question.

Have you visited any of the well known Natural Wonders or The Wonders of The World?  :goodluck
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 10:06:31 PM by Loire »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Enchanted-Valley96: I do not, although I've known people who have it.

Loire:

Hey!! :wave

Thanks for checking in. It's good to hear from you. I enjoyed our online encounters too.

I take it you're referring to the Seven Wonders? Alas, I have not visited any of them. I've been to some interesting places over the years in my travels, but not those ones specifically.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have, although it was fairly brief. It was when I went to visit some of my extended family who live in Nova Scotia. They live elsewhere in the province, but my flight came in to Halifax.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile