The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39249

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm gonna want that little kitten to suffer," the Duke chuckled, "But what do those storyteller buttons do?"

"Mr. Wildcat? We got a person seeking employment," Dongwa said over a PA system.

Edmond, in a panic, followed the sign's orders, including applying salt, pepper, and ketchup to himself.

"Yeah, I am," Skunk nodded to Jewel's comment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bring him in.. does he meet all the requirements for employment? Wildcat asked ' Those buttons Duke select a different story to be rold to each victim, a calming story a scary story, or a parable..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What kind of parable?" The Duke asked Wildcat, "I've recently developed an interest in folklore."

"Follow me sir," Dongwa told the old guy. "Yes, he seems to qualify sir," the kitten told his boss.

"And what are you hungry for?" Kairel asked Annabelle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mostly about how all those going into the oven have deserved it.. Wildcat replied.. I recorded these story thast they play at a press of a button..
_
 I could go for some fish sticks if you have them' Annabelle said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Duke pressed the button, as Edmond neared the oven.

"A long time ago there lived a dog. He was a bully to every other dog on the block. He would steal other puppies' food, he would smash his owner's stuff, and ruin serious moments. Then one day, a cat came to the neighborhood. He was a rather big cat. The dog would taunt the cat for his size often, but one day, everything changed. The dog chased the cat into a cave. The cave was very hot. A while later...the cat emerged from the came alone, looking very satisfied and full. And the dog never caused havoc again.....because it wasn't possible.

"We just might," Kairel smiled to the angel whippet customer.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wildcat pressed the other button. " there was once a cat who was possessed wuth a very annoying voice. everytime he spoke passersby cringed.. one day he was sent tio a cave for treatment.. amd he received it all right, not the king was \was expecting however..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Edmond soon reached the end of the line.....namely the oven.

"What is this?" he asked, feeling the metal floor.

"Got the stew ready dear?" Kovu smiled to Kiara.

Kairel checked the freezer and, indeed, some frozen fish they had trapped was available.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild touched down outside the cafe and slowly rolled into the main foyer of the cafe. To his surprise, the space was able to accomodate his fifty plus foot wingspan.

-------------

Meanwhile, Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth were en route to the cafe.

"Why are we heading there?" Mr. Bigmouth asked.

"Just to look around," Deimos replied.

"But I heard they sometimes cook their customers."

Deimos gestures to a pistol in his chest holster. "Which is why I packed some heat."

Mr. Bigmouth sighed; he was unarmed - save for his bare hands.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the cafe Fox said a smile ' what can I do for you today? Would you like a menu? She asked Fairchild with a warm smile
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, Captain Fairchild towered over most of the other patrons and employees at eighteen feet tall.

"Just hand me a fifty gallon drum of JP-5 jet fuel," he replied.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll see what we have on um jet fuel..Fox said gazing up at the large talking plane.. " excuse me for a second..
 Er Boss?' Ashe asked wildcat do we have any jet fuel. F-5? " Yes we do, we have 3 drums of it. go into the storeroom marked F it should be on the floor..Wildcat said carelessly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And that fuel was made of customers that they ground up into oil, as Wildcat had been anticipating mechanical customers in the future.

Rabbit and Dagnino saw the two new customers walking towards the cafe.

"Welcome to the Wildcat Cafe," Dongwa smiled, the kitten being very polite, to Deimos and Bigmouth.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hello, mister Wildcat." The Professor said. "I don't have a resume, per se. My resume is a collection of doomsday devices I brought from my lab. You see, that is what I'm good at, being a mad scientist and all. Would you like to know about any of them?"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hello," Mr. Bigmouth replied.

Deimos looked around. All he saw was a bunch of customers of all species eating and chatting. The thing that caught his eye was an A-10 parked in the middle of the massive dining room.

"Weird dÈcor," he muttered.

"Table for two," Mr. Bigmouth said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just one second," Dagnino said to Mr. Bigmouth, signalling for Wildcat to use his judgement powers on the latest customers.

"A few....more feet...." Rabbit panted as he and Fox carried the barrel of oil to the jet customer.

"Kovu, we got a fish we need cooked," Kairel called.

"Got it," the specializing in solid foods lion nodded.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam, a normal looking human was in the are so decided why not try the Wildcat cafe.  Though she was a normal looking human, she was in fact not, but someone capable of switching between human, deinonychus and utahraptor forms.   She was on vacation, having finished one mission Jason, being part of his so called blood squad, a special team he used once in a great while for certain missions.  

She saw some others in front of the cafe and went up closer to see how long the wait may be.  She had heard rumours that the food inside was excellent.

----------------

In his using his magic brush to explore Bowson found himself in another unusual looking place.  Seeing a line of folks he decided to go and see what it was.  Sniffing the air it smelled like a cafe.  He hoped it was since he was a bit hungry and had plenty of gold coins from pipes found around where he was.  He liked using his magic brush to go to other locations since it did get dull being in his castle that his dad Bowser had given him.  Though one pretty distant from the one his dad lived in, since he himself wasn't fully evil.   He looked a lot like his did, though not identical, and he was smaller as well, being younger then his did.  For one thing he did not wear the spiked bracelets his did usually wore.  

He put the magic brush into an unseen pocket and went over closer to where the building in the distance was.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dongwa and Dagnino noticed the plethora of new customers approaching the cafe.

"Business is booming," the tiger smirked.

"Mr. Wildcat will be pleased," Dongwa nodded, "Welcome to the Wildcat Cafe. Our boss, Mr. Wildcat will see you soon," he said to Sam and Bowson.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome Welcome ' wildcat said to Both Sam and Bowson.' Please please come in..He gave the other newcomers a good looking over. then pointed to the tables ' please help yourselves to a seat " pasanty will be your waitress today.. now professor, is it? What can I do for you..
_ Right this wauy ' Bruma said to Deimos and Big Mouth  pointing them to a nearby table.. ' Just have a look at the menus while I fetch another table thier food..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam and Bowson went to separate tables.

"Thanks.' Sam said.  

"Nice looking place." Bowson said looking around.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth took a seat at the mentioned table. The cafe looked perfectly normal - save for the A-10 serving as the centerpiece of the dining room.

"This seems fine," Deimos replied.

Mr. Bigmouth opened his menu and started reading. He kept one eye over the menu so he could see the other patrons.