The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alphabet Land Before Time Story

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Usually sharpteeth win in the end," Chomper taunted Cera slightly

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very few times that I"ve seen.  Most of the ones I've seen the sharpteeth are dealt with comedically." Cera said to Chomper as she smiled in her usual taunting way, to taunt him a bit in return..in a friendly manner, not a mean manner.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"While, there are plenty of other places in the world where the situation is quite different," Chomper replied, ending the discussion.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Xenaphobic is what you will be when I'm through with you!" Cera said, ready to charge down the small sharptooth.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I'm sorry," Chomper apologized. He wasn't afraid of getting hurt, he just didn't want to fight with Cera. "Let's just forget about this."

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Zealous as ever to avoid any fighting. You're one strange sharptooth," Cera remarked, rolling her eyes as she backed down. She couldn't bring herself to actually fight a "hatchling" anyway. She didn't want to be called a bully.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Aw man, all the sweet bubbles are crushed," complained Littlefoot

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Believe me, Littlefoot," Cera replied, eyeing a certain someone who wouldn't defend himself, "It's not like you'd've gotten any with him around anyway."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper looked offended "That was mean Cera," he said.  Spike began licking the smashed berry juice and putting it on a few tree stars

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky glanced between her two quarreling friends. "You should not fight, no you should not."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Exactly," added Chomper. "Look Cera, let's just put this fighting behind us and just have fun, ok?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fun is better then fighting for sure." Cera said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great," smiled Chomper, glad the fight was over. "Let's go swimming!"

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile

"Here I go!" Littlefoot yelled, as he jumped into the water. But he made a much bigger splash than he intended to- and it went all over Chomper!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It didn't bother Chomper, who also jumped in, and relaxed in the water. "Look out below!" Petrie smiled, flying from high in the sky and doing a dive bomb into the water

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Just remembering how Chomper was when he first got here," Cera started say with a grin, turning to Ducky, "The way you can actually teach a sharptooth to swim- even I'm impressed!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Key to learning anything is practice Cera," Chomper replied.

"Yup yup yup," added ducky

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Looking down, Cera replied, "Yeah, I guess so. Even Littlefoot commented before we even found the Great Valley how it's naturally more difficult for sharpteeth to swim because of their smaller arms. But you managed to learn anyway," the sadness in her voice very obvious. She had never forgotten how unsuccessful she had been with the log running game, no matter how much and many times she had tried, because it is so much more difficult for her kind to do that type of thing. Right now, she was actually feeling a little jealous of Chomper.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Might we play some COD4? I'm getting sick of Halo 3,' littlefoot complained.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de