The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

So... is the LBT tv series canon?

jonk012 · 30 · 5651

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Technically, this is untrue if you refer Red Claw and his cronies as the Sith. Remember, always two there are. No more, no less. :wow

They are the Sith pre Darth Bane, Rule of Two:

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
^Ah, yes. I totally forgot this existed. I'm no tryhard Star Wars fan, so I didn't recall this being a thing. But since you didn't specify, I simply made a guess. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
If someone made a Redclaw with red lighysaber, that woukd be epic.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, that is not a bad idea. It could make the wimp a bit more intimidating in the long run. ;)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Actually, that is not a bad idea. It could make the wimp a bit more intimidating in the long run. ;)

Then perhaps he can conquer that pesky fruit. :bestsharptooth

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The fruit would probably still be a problem, but he could just slice it to pieces or use his force push to cast them aside. If only he didn't accidentally cut himself with the lightsaber. :slap

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

The fruit would probably still be a problem, but he could just slice it to pieces or use his force push to cast them aside. If only he didn't accidentally cut himself with the lightsaber. :slap

He blames his pitch fork fingers, hard to grip the saber hilt. :D

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I am puzzled why Chomper left his parents. That was never explained to my satisfaction in the series.

The best explanation we got was that Ruby was keeping him ''safe'' for them. For whatever reason, that was never revealed. Which is quite dumb, if you ask me. Perchance it had something to do with Red Claw, but that was never confirmed.

I remember there was one episode (don't know which one) where they showed a flashback of Ruby saying goodbye to her parents, and they were saying she and Chomper needed to go to the Great Valley to find out how the dinosaurs there coexisted and worked together or something like that, since that knowledge could help defeat Red Claw one day. Still not a satisfying explanation for me, though. Why are Chomper and Ruby the "chosen ones" to make this discovery? Why do they make it sound like Chomper and Ruby are on some sort of mission when all through the rest of the series, it seems like they're not actively making observations and seeking knowledge about teamwork and whatnot so much as they're just hanging around and having fun with the other kids?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Chomper is Kylo Ren, and Ruby is Rey. :D

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am puzzled why Chomper left his parents. That was never explained to my satisfaction in the series.

The best explanation we got was that Ruby was keeping him ''safe'' for them. For whatever reason, that was never revealed. Which is quite dumb, if you ask me. Perchance it had something to do with Red Claw, but that was never confirmed.

I remember there was one episode (don't know which one) where they showed a flashback of Ruby saying goodbye to her parents, and they were saying she and Chomper needed to go to the Great Valley to find out how the dinosaurs there coexisted and worked together or something like that, since that knowledge could help defeat Red Claw one day. Still not a satisfying explanation for me, though. Why are Chomper and Ruby the "chosen ones" to make this discovery? Why do they make it sound like Chomper and Ruby are on some sort of mission when all through the rest of the series, it seems like they're not actively making observations and seeking knowledge about teamwork and whatnot so much as they're just hanging around and having fun with the other kids?

I think that is mostly because both Chomper and Ruby lived in the Mysterious Beyond at one time, and therefore know it far better than anyone ever could. The Gang has visited it many times, but have they actually taken the time to explore how everyday life there works? You could also argue that they lived there at one point as well, but since Ruby and Chomper have most likely lived there since they were born (excluding the part about Chomper's birth), they obviously must know far better than the average valley dweller.