The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 12 Airing on Cartoon Network

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After the disappointment of HBO Family airing LBT movies was over, (Based on the fact that NO ONE had that channel.) I did some more research and found a little something.

On Friday, August 14th, Cartoon Network will be airing Land Before Time 12: The Great Day of the Flyers.

Here's the proof: http://www.locatetv.com/movie/land-before-...y-of-the-flyers

There's no official word that I know of from the Cartoon Network Website, but Locate TV has proven itself to be pretty dang accurate.

Hopefully more people will have this channel and it can be made up for.

Disappointment for me is that I'll be at work when it airs. (Dang it! :()

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Sounds great.  I probably won't watch it, but I'll change the channel to it so it'll look like I am. :D Hopefully they're collecting statistics to see how much interest there is in LBT and I plan to be one of the millions that watch it. :yes

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
After the disappointment of HBO Family airing LBT movies was over, (Based on the fact that NO ONE had that channel.)
I wouldn't say that, if HBO Family hadn't aired the movies I wouldn't be here right now.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What the heck?  Cartoon Network decides to NOT show it after all?  I feel like I got jibbed! :angry:

Not to mention that I found out that I could watch it after all before I head off for work.  Dang you, Cartoon Network!  Why did you have to change it?

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 10 2009 on  12:06 PM
What the heck?  Cartoon Network decides to NOT show it after all?  I feel like I got jibbed! :angry:

Not to mention that I found out that I could watch it after all before I head off for work.  Dang you, Cartoon Network!  Why did you have to change it?
dang, i'm freaked too, hey haven't shown a land before time movie in months :cry

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: thebigdeal,Aug 10 2009 on  07:11 PM
What the heck?  Cartoon Network decides to NOT show it after all?  I feel like I got jibbed! :angry:

Not to mention that I found out that I could watch it after all before I head off for work.  Dang you, Cartoon Network!  Why did you have to change it?
dang, i'm freaked too, hey haven't shown a land before time movie in months :cry
Years on the Dutch television guys.. You don't have it too bad.

Though I agree! It's too bad that CN isn't showing it for you.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Aug 10 2009 on  12:13 PM
Quote from: thebigdeal,Aug 10 2009 on  07:11 PM
What the heck? Cartoon Network decides to NOT show it after all? I feel like I got jibbed! :angry:

Not to mention that I found out that I could watch it after all before I head off for work. Dang you, Cartoon Network! Why did you have to change it?
Years on the Dutch television guys.. You don't have it too bad.

Though I agree! It's too bad that CN isn't showing it for you.
i think cn forgot about tlbt

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And guess what?  Pokemon was the one that legally bought the time slot!  I like Pokemon and all, but come on!  Did they really have to buy it away from us like that? -_-

It was probably hard enough getting the slot in the first place.  That really sucks! :(

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 10 2009 on  12:17 PM
And guess what?  Pokemon was the one that legally bought the time slot!  I like Pokemon and all, but come on!  Did they really have to buy it away from us like that? -_-

It was probably hard enough getting the slot in the first place.  That really sucks! :(
oh, well since it's replaced by something i'm addicted to, i'm not really pissed off now :slap

but also, cartoonnetwork.com has taken off the ADVENTURE VALLEY game
that freaking sucks

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
At least they aired it before a Month or 2 back this year and they will probably do it again soon...but when do you ask :bolt ...I tell you later

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wow... I just had a look around the site and... damn.

http://www.locatetv.com/movie/land-before-...he-tinysauruses

What in the hell happened to the guy who made this page? Did somebody take his parking space? Did his coupon for 50¢ off Odor Eaters expire? Or maybe he finally realized how many Land Before Time movies there are and just snapped.

Seriously, what the hell? "Invasion of the Tinwares"? What the f***? How could he possibly have botched that one so hard? Or did he do it on purpose, out of frustration or rage? It boggles the mind, it really does.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Err he might have been sleepy..

But yea, that's really ridiculous :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did his coupon for 50¢ off Odor Eaters expire?

Okay, that seriously made me: :spit!

He also could've realized he put his boxers on backwards :oops  :lol.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Seriously, what the hell? "Invasion of the Tinwares"? What the f***? How could he possibly have botched that one so hard? Or did he do it on purpose, out of frustration or rage? It boggles the mind, it really does.

I don't think he intentionally messed up the title.  Normally people like that are really stupid and it's reflected in their writing.  He wrote a pretty good description of the movie which shows that he has at least some intelligence.  Perhaps a copy/paste error?  Maybe he was trying to figure out how to spell "tinysauruses" and copied it to his clipboard.  Then he forgot about it for a minute or two and copied the word "tinwares" for some reason or another and didn't even realize it.  I've had stuff like that happen to me before.  It's really embarrassing, especially when you make the mistake on your own website or server. :lol  :oops