The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age Motivational Posters

Guest · 7 · 4279

ScratteLover2

These are two that I made of Scratte and Egbert, Yoko and Shelly.

Feel free to add your own posters, but they have to be completely Ice Age, no LBT, no Happy Feet or any other animated series.

ScratteLover2

If you have made an Ice Age motivation poster, then post it here. Make sure that the image link works. I upload mine on Ice Age Wiki. Make sure you copy the link to the full sized image, when you post it here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Well, I'm not sure what the posters are motivational for, considering the captions.  I think limiting poster-making to Ice Age only and no other franchise sort of prevents creativity among members.  Yes, new topics possibly but "motivational posters" can be a genre in itself.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Petrie,Apr 30 2010 on  08:43 PM
I think limiting poster-making to Ice Age only and no other franchise sort of prevents creativity among members.  Yes, new topics possibly but "motivational posters" can be a genre in itself.
They can create it for other films if they want to make posters for movies they want to see posters of. I heard that several people here are Ice Age fans, that's why I created this section.

ScratteLover2

Here's on about Scrat and Scratte's relationship.