The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Plague

Ducky123 · 333 · 49142

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
"Me not loser neither!" Petrie shouted, flying as fast as he could go; not enough to be rude, because he wasn't that way, but enough to hopefully not be the last one to get to the Thundering Falls.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(filling in for Loyfe on request)

Littlefoot eventually caught the Thundering Falls with his eyes, not to mention he had heard them for quite a while already. When he saw everybody sprinting towards the water, he realized somebody must have announced a challange. Uttering curses, he ran for it so he might get Spike at least who wasn't hurrying to get to his destination at all.
Inactive, probably forever.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper ran along behind Ruby, but his steps faltered when he for the first time saw Thundering Falls. "Woah..." It was HUGE! And he was falling behind! "Eep!"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky was the first to arrive at the water pool that was supplied with cool, fresh water by the Thundering Falls. Jumping around in joy, she called, "I am first, I am, I am!"
Just then she had to dodge since Cera approached her with an admireable speed...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera was running at full speed.  She was determined that she would be first, or if not first at least not last.  She was happy once she saw how close she was and there were not a lot of the gang already there.  Though noticing how fast she was going and did her best to slow down and swerve to one side to avoid hitting Ducky.  This caused her to slide and loose a bit of control and she slid into the water.  

"Well, that's one way to cool off." She said in a mildly annoyed voice as she stood up and walked over to the shore, shaking herself dry.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie continued to fly towards the direction of the Thundering Falls. When he did arrive there, he saw that Ducky and Cera were already at the area. Although bummed that he wasn't first to stand, he was thankful that he wasn't last either. Now all he and everyone else could do was wait for the rest of the gang to show up.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby sprinted it for a third. She panted as she slowed to a stop. She nodded at the winners. "You won, yes you did." She wasn't mad that she hadn't beaten her friends. There would be other races after all. She looked back to see the rest of the Gang collecting together.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He had been one of the last after all. Damnit... "Okay, where to now?" He asked. Having not been in the Valley the first time they went to the Land of Mist, he had no clue where to go.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera looked at the others.  "Looks like we're all here, except for Spike, who should be here soon." She said.  She paused to get a drink of water.  Not really being thirsty but they were going to leave The Great Valley and she knew it was best to drink water you knew was ok to drink even if you were not thirsty while you were outside The Great Valley since in some places water was not as plentiful as it was here.

"On to the Valley of Mists. The only way I know is the way Ali went.  Unless one of you knows of a better way." Cera said.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot finally arrived at the Thundering Falls, panting.
"Yeah, we're going the way Ali showed us of course," he spoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ducky looked back to her brother Spike who wasn't in a hurry at all.
"Spike! Come on!" she called in a commanding way to get Spikes attention instead of the leaves he was munching on. "We need to go now, yep, yep, yep."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Are we all ready or do some need to rest, eat or drink before we leave?" Cera asked.  She wanted to start right away, and was annoyed at maybe they'd have to wait, but she did know some may have been less prepared then threehorns were and would need to eat or drink before they set out.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm pretty much ready." Chomper said. "I can eat some more buzzers while we are there, I think?"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I am ready, I am, I am, but Spike is not..." Ducky said. "SPIKE!"

"I'm ready," Littlefoot replied. "It might be a long walk so we better leave the Valley asap."

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Spike looked ahead to where Ducky was yelling from in puzzlement. Why was she calling him? Then he remembered...oh yeah...
Slowly, he began to shuffle off.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me ready," Petrie said, "but then, me always ready!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we wait till Spike gets here, then we can set out." Cera said.  Annoyed a bit but she was use to Spike's way of doing things and she'd not leave anyone behind.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After Spike had caught up with the Gang, the seven dinosaurs left their home, the Great Valley, wondering when, and more importantly, IF they would see it again...

After having covered a fair distance, the silence that lasted between them broke eventually...

------------------------

Ducky was thinking about the Nightflowers. Along with her worries concerning them, she was reminded of the events that she had witnessed with Littlefoot, Petrie, Cera and Spike. And Ali as well... Ducky couldn't hold her concern any longer, she had to pipe up for it was way to quiet anyway, suspiciously quiet...
"Uhm... do you think that we will find the Night Flowers when we have arrived at the Land of Mists? Heh?" the Swimmer wondered.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Cera looked at Ducky, "Maybe like we did last time.  Go to sleep and wake up, or get woken up, at night after they have bloomed or have started to bloom.  But this time we know when they bloom and what to look for." She said, confident they would have less trouble finding the night flowers this time then they had the first time.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's hope we don't run into that Bellydragger and weird Flyer you talked about." Chomper murmured uneasily.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Don't remind me of them..." Littlefoot replied, rolling his eyes. "I'm sure we gonna find the Flowers, sooner or later..."