The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Before I begin, I will make one thing clear.

Any of your own characters are welcome.

This is the story: a carnivore enters the valley. He is exactly like Chomper, except he is evil on the inside. He is also very cunning.

These are the currently open characters that are required:
  • Grown-ups (They aren't required, although I would like to have them.)
These are people who are required characters:
  • Kor- Petrie
  • Kor- Littlefoot
  • Kor- Ruby
  • Kor- Chomper
  • Me- Ducky
  • Guardian - Spike
  • Threehorn - Cera
  • Threehorn - Topsy
I am my own character: Vylor. Check the characters topic and look for me.
I am also my second OC: Argaya.

You can also join at any time during the RPG.
If you want to put something as OOC, FORGET ABOUT IT! All posts not relating to the RPG should be put in the discussion section. Thank you.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor was alone. He could not feel anybody near him, so he began to search harder. He came upon a massive gathering of dinosaurs. The valley was enormous, and lush with trees and colors. He thought, "This place seems sheltered. I have endured too many hardships. I must make allies, and quickly."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: and like many others who have questioned my RP's, I must ask, are we allowed to use our own personal OC's here as well? and a good name for our so called villain.. how's Seph sound?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ooc:
  • yes, you are allowed to use our OCs
  • Seph sounds okay. I'll see what others I can get.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I too would like to join, and for a name to our mysterious villain character how about Dark-eye? o.O

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right now we have:
  • Seph
  • Dark-Eye
  • Khalos
  • Thanatos
By the way, who will you be Great Valley Guardian? Long Tail, or someone else?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Denton, who after a long time had lived a sheltered life near some pond was amongst the herds, with the valley children. They giggled and played with one another unbeknown st of a certain newcomer to the valley.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor ran quickly to the valley's entrance. His strides were smooth and fast. His speed allowed him to get into the valley unnoticed. "Good," he thought to himself, "The hard part is over. Now time to find food and friends."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm also thinking of joining this RPG. I'd like to use one of my characters from my FanFic that I'm currently working on.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(ooc: Name for a villian might be Khalos, or Thanatos.)

Dante stood atop one of the peaks on the valley wall when he spotted the figure running into the area.  Not wanting to sound an alarm unnessecarily, he decided instead to pursue the figure, and ran after it.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail happened to be washing his face with the water from the Thundering Falls and just happened to hear Littlefoot and the others nearby. Finishing up as quickly as possible, he jumped out of the cool waters and shook himself dry, then ran over and said "Hey guys can I play too?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(( Mind if I try Petrie?  I'd like to see how well I can rp him. ))

Petrie turned in his flight to fly over near Longtail.  "Sure, pick team and join in." He said.

Meanwhile Mim had been bathing near where Diver and her siblings were playing with their mother.  She saw the fun they were having and dove into the water.  She continued her bathing while watching them have fun.  After she felt clean enough she swam around a bit herself, then headed out of the water so she could sit and watch as she dried off before going off in search of a bit of food.  

((Diver being my other oc.  She's one of Ducky's & Spike's sisters.  ))

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor noticed the group and tried to make himself noticeable. He did not want to join them unless he was invited.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I guess you mean the group playing?)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 29 2007 on  05:39 PM
(OOC: I guess you mean the group playing?)
ooc: yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim was almost dry, still watching Diver and her siblings play with their mother.  She thought about what sort of area would she want to go to eat today.  She wasn't in the mood for snapping shell, or any creepy crawlers things now.  She would try green food not to far off once she was fully sure she was fully dry.  

______

Petrie was flying around watching the others play, joining in when he could.  During one of his flying he happened to look around and saw someone he had not seen before.  He flew back toward the others calling out, "Hey guys, me see new person over there, he longneck like Littlefoot." He said, landing on the on the ground and pointing in the direction of where the person was before he took off into the air.

(OOC: forgot to ask which group playing, but I assume Littlefoot's group where Petrie and Longtail are.)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Ah! They noticed me!" thought Vylor to himself.

Just then, Vylor sensed a new mind. This one was watching him. He could not tell if this was a friend or a foe.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked at where Petrie was pointing and decided to follow the gang as they took off. 'I wonder where they're going in such a hurry' thought Longtail to himself

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Now they are coming here. Perfect! Finally something went right!" though Vylor to himself as the group ventured over here.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was the first to land out of the group, but he sighed and took a step back in fear as he said "Hi....whats your name?"