The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Vylor." Said Vylor, making sure this flyer could see his gold eyes, and that they seemed to dig into his mind.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew over with the others, landing not to far away.   "Hi Vylor, me Petrie."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I can sense acceptance here. This could be a perfect place for anyone to live." Commented Vylor.

"Good to meet you, Petrie. And you?" asked Vylor to the other flyer.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded, "Me glad to meet you too Vylor." He said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hello! My name is Littlefoot!" said another longneck.

"Good to meet you, Littlefoot. My name is Vylor." Replied Vylor.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(I have my fan character that I'll use in this RPG) (He's a raptor btw.)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had caught up to them, and seeing Vylor, swung himself out of the tree he had landed on.  Almost.  He caught his foot on the branch, and did an awkward faceplant in front of the others.  Looking up with an embarrassed grin on his face, he said...

"Hi there!  I'm Dante.  Dante S. Starfall.  Nice to meet you.  And you are?..."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Nov 29 2007 on  07:20 PM
"Vylor." Said Vylor, making sure this flyer could see his gold eyes, and that they seemed to dig into his mind.
Longtails body began shaking like a leaf in the wind, but then this familiar feeling took over and his right eye dilated and changed color from Quartz pink to Sunburst yellow as he said "Nice to meet you Vylor...my name is Longtail."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
At the sound of Vylor's voice, Dante suddenly felt a sharp pain behind his left eye, and also saw the strange black mark on his right arm begin to twist and move.  He clutched at it, but stayed there, not sure he could trust the newcomer.  Not after the effect he had on himself and Longtail...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie said, "You in great valley, nice place, plenty friends here." He flow a short distance, landing on something, or someone's back, so he would not have to be looking up all the time.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked over at Petrie, his eyes intense, and asked, in a worried voice...
"Has my left eye...changed color like Longtail's?..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked over at Dante, to focused on the other person to notice at first Dante. He nodded.  "Wow, how you do that, you teach me trick to do that?" He asked, curious how this trick was done and if he could learn how to do it to show to all his friends and family.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"No Petrie I don't think he can..." said Longtail as he looked over at Dante as well to see the change. 'I can't believe this...Vylor forced me to change...but I've always been in control...I have to make sure he doesn't do that again!' the young flyer thought to himself

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante raised his hand to his face, resting it near his eye, thinking...

Who is this guy?... He's partially awakened the darkness inside of me, as well as stirred up...Him....

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail then drew all his attention back to Vylor and asked "So Vylor, how did you come into the valley...It couldn't have been easy..." he left the sentence to hang in the air waiting for someone to finish it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie shook his head.  "It not trick, then how he do it?"  he thought than an idea came to him.  He looked up, "Maybe it magic." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail not wanting his secret to be found out, he said in reply to Petrie's statement with a smile"Maybe...maybe it was magic."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How magic happen?  How magic do that?" Petrie asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail still not breaking eye contact with Vylor said to Petrie "That is the one part I don't know...but I'm sure we'll find out one day."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe Mr. Thicknose know, he now lots." Petrie said.