The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr · 966 · 48679

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looks at Twilight, "I know of a few.  Some are the same as the ones in the areas of the mysterious beyond I lived at, though residents would know far more plants then I would since I've not been here for many cold times."  She then looked at Ecco.

"It's up to you.  Would you rather wait here or be carried over to the watering hole?" She asked.

Littlefoot smiled at the compliment.  "Thanks.  I try to listen and remember what I hear since as my grandparents say you never know when something you hear or learn may be useful later." He said.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*Twilight gives a bright, yet tired smile.*

Twilight: I'm sure they would've told you something like that young one. Your grandparents are very wise. (A strange look then comes across his face.) Littlefoot, how did your grandparents fair during the previous earth shake? Have you seen them? I'd hate for anything to have happened to anybody here in the valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I was on my way to check on them, and others when We came across you folks here." he looked at Twilight and Mim, "If the two of you think you have things in hand then I should go." He said.

Mim nodded, "Yes, go and check on your grandparents, I'm sure they'll be pleased to know that you are ok." She said.

"Thanks." Lilttlefoot said then ran off towards his nest area, going to check there first before he started hunting for them in the usual placed they went to.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
In the Great Wall, there are some hidden caves, when you exit them you must go down some meters before you can reach the first trees and bushes and then to touch the grassy soil of the Valley. below all the bushes we can see a kid fast-bitter that got inside the Valley... in a very rare way: - "This is the last time I complain about wanting to come down faster." - the Fast-bitter known as Cayso managed to stand up, he grabbed his head because of the fall and then he began to see what happened,  - "Wow!, this doesn't look good at all... Ecco told me he would be here, so I'll go find him."- Cayso thought, while he began walking, doing his best to avoid been spotted.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
eer, I think it would be the best for me that I¥ll rest here, while some of you, if that would be okey, could bring me some of these plants and mud. Well, don¥t know if you can find any plants. If not I think it would be best that I¥ll rest and wait until my ancle is doing better. He looked to the folks and blushed a bit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "I'll get some of the plants that I know of, maybe Twilight and the residents here can get some others that I don't know of.  I"ll also bring some to eat as well in case you get hungry." She said then went off a short distance to hurriedly get some leaves.  She only knew of a couple of plants here that she could recognize as being good for wounds.  She got a few of these in one hand, in her other she got some plants so Ecco would have something to eat.  She returned after a minute or so.

She held out the food leaves out to Ecco, "Here is some food, in case you get hungry or want a snack." She said holding out the leaves.  "Maybe better to wait for the mud till Twilight gets to the others and sees if they want to add some more different types of leaves or if the mud from certain areas is best." She said holding the other, healing, leaves in her other hand close to her.

____

Littlefoot continued heading to the area where his nest was and would be there soon.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Off in the distance, Petire is seen flying towards the others. "Hey guys, sorry me not come earlier, me sleep late by accident but big earthshake wake me up!" Is everyone okay? They explain what happened, then he replies: "Ooh, That must hurt. Me try to do anything you need me for, hope your ankle get better soon." He says to Ecco.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail had been talking to Chomper until they heard Petrie coming over the tree tops, and then both Chomper and Longtail turned their attention over to Ecco and as the two of them walked to Ecco's side Longtail said "Is there anything we can do to help?"

Chomper nodded at what Longtail asked Ecco, but stayed silent in case Ecco said something important.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
hmm, I don¥t think there would be anything you could do for me now. How I said the best what I can do now is to rest and wait until my foot will be better. He took the plants from Mim and offered her a friendly smile. Thank you Mim. I think with so much help of you my foot will become better very soon.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine continued to walk along the bank of a fast moving river. "Wow, the shake must have caused the water to move faster. I better stay on dry land." At that moment, Zaine felt the ground shake a little. "Oh great. Another one?" Suddenly, the ground beneath him gave way, and Zaine fell into the water. He yelled out as he hit the fast moving water. The current carried him down the river path, throwing him against the rocks.

"Littlefoot! Longtail! Anybody! Help!"

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, did you guys hear that? Ruby asked while looking nervously to the other folks. It sounded like anybody would shout for help.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail and Chomper heard the cry for help as well and before Chomper could speak his mind Longtail was running up towards the fast moving river, as he came up along the side, he jumped onto several rocks maneuvering himself to get a better view and to his surprise saw Zaine being thrown around by the fast moving water and called out to Zaine "Don't worry, I'm coming!"

With that thought in mind the only thing he figured he could do was jump into the water and thats exactly what the young flyer did! And as he current dragged him along he came up above the surface of the river directly behind Zaine, but now the problem was stopping both himself and Zaine from hitting anymore rocks...

"Zaine, Longtail!" cried Chomper from the side of the river. Longtail wasn't sure Chomper would be strong enough to pull both of them up at once, and waited to see who else had come to help.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot heard the shout  for help and started to run in the direction of where it came from.  He soon arrived and stood next to Chomper looking at the water.  He looked over at Chomper.

"I can hold onto your tail so you are not pulled along by the water." He said, recalling in the past his friends had held onto each other to rescue another from the water before.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Just as Littlefoot said this, Ducky ran into the scene, breathless and panting.

"Littlefoot! Chomper! What is happening? What was that shout?"

As she saw what was happening in the water, she continued, "No no no."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine tried as hard as he could to stay above water, but the current kept forcing him under. At this point, he wasn't sue if he would be able to get out. At that moment, something jumped into the water behind him. "Longtail! Please help me!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper nodded  in agreement with Littlefoot and said "Alright but we have to hurry those two are coming really fast, and we may only get one chance at this!"

Longtail however  had an idea, but first he would need a rock to stand on...and as fate would have it..the young flyer got his wish! A rock caught his foot and having only a moment to react he pushed off the rock and landed on Zaine's back. He then said "Hold on Zaine, I'm going to try to use my tail to keep us away from the rocks!"

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby ran to the place Littlefoot stood now. Longtail, Zaine, she shouted. Grap Chompers tail so we can pull you out of the water.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
All the attention is now on the kids trying to save Zaine's life, leaving Ecco alone who cannot be of any help. But from some bushes behind the Swimmer, two yellow eyes are looking... and after realizing there was nobody else in there, he came out and approached Ecco, and with a big smile he said - "Hello Ecco! , long time no see!".

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Petrie came flying up to where Littlefoot and Ruby stood. He saw what was going on, and they told him the plan. "oh, hope this works" he said.

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*Twilight looked over from gathering the healing plants to see the long line of children holding on to each other for dear life. He drops the leaves from his mouth and they flutter everywhere and he begins to strut as fast as he can over to the little children.*

Twilight : Hold on children, i'm coming to help!

* He gets there and quickly grabs a hold of Ruby's tail with his mouth.*