The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 27672

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stepped forwards, a bright smile on his face.
"Well, Nice to meet you, Shera!  I'm Dante.  Dante S. Starfall."

"And I am Virgil.  His brother."
Virgil said, standing up, bowing a little...

"Call me Motochika.  It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss."
Motochika remained sitting, but he gave a small smile at Shera, welcoming her...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Well.. Nice to meet you too' Shera blushed a bit. She smiled to the group of dinosaurs.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"And I'm Mitch, it's nice to meet you Shera!" Mitch said, smiling bright.

"Are you new here in the Great Valley? I haven't seen you around before?"

.."Hey Chomper! Quit hiding and get over here! Don't be silly!" Mitch said, calling on Chomper, looking a little dissapointed on him, but still smiling.

"Shera, meet Chomper. Don't worry, he's friendly".

"I don't know why, but he seems to be scared of treehorns today!" Mitch said and burst into joyfull laughter.

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ptyra had gotten distracted by her surroundings. She had lost track of the others. She looked up and saw another flier. Though it was Soar, her mind snapped to thinking it was her father.
Ptyra: DAD!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky walked over to where Shera is, with Petrie close behind.  

"Hello, we are glad to see you here, we are." She said smiling. "Are you here with your family?" She asked.

"Petrie say hello."

Mim walks over if it looks like Shera isn't to afraid of them.  "You'll find quite a mix of types here.  Have you met Threehorn yet? He'll be glad to meet another threehorn." Mim said in a friendly voice.

____

Littlefoot kept watch to see if there was any time when he could try to bite through Longtail's vine leash when the egg eaters were not around or he had a chance to.  During any walking he kept up as best as he could to avoid being choked.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Ehm, I am not really new here. I've been around here for quite some time. But I am not with my family, I am here with some friends... I don't know where my parents are... My friends found their parents though.'
She looked at chomper.
'Are you a sharpteeth? You shouldn't be afraid of me, I should be afraid of you. But I know you are harmless.'
Wondering if she could trust them all she said: 'I haven't met Threehorn, but his name is familair in some way.'

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I see. Sorry to hear that your parents are missing... do you think they are in the valley though? If they are, I'm sure we can find them"?

As Mitch looked around, he saw the two female longnecks appear again in the distance, heading their direction and they were sure to be pasing by any minute.

His face turned bright red.

..."ehmm... Well..."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She shook her head. 'No I don't think they are here, otherwise I must have seen them already.' Her eyes were a bit teary.

'I can't really remember my parents, it was a long time ago.' She saw Mitch's face turning red. 'Mitch, are you ok?'

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar glanced sharply at the source of the noise, instantly realising it was driected at her. Through the wind however, she couldn't tell exaclty what had been said. She instinctavily began to turn away, but then caught herself. Today she had promised to herself to come out of her hermit existance.
Taking a deep breath she glided down to the group. She was sure that she recognised the flyer there... her name was Pteria, or Ptyeti... Ptyra, that was it.

Ptyra. Maybe she had known her once, or even just met her.

Coming to a gentle landing on the valley floor Soar stumbled over an hello.

"Um... he-hello..."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper came out of hiding. "I'm sorry. It's just that every timI meet someone new they're always scared of me because I'm a sharptooth. Anyway, my name's Chomper. It's really nice to meet you."

Zaine was happy that everybody was getting along well. Unfortunately, he couldn't help but think about Littlefoot and Longtail, and then it hit him. What if I get all of them in danger? They'll end up just like Littlefoot and Longtail, and I can't let them get hurt. He then sighed and walked away from the group.

Chomper noticed Zaine leave. I hope he's ok...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods then askes Shera, "Do you have a place to sleep at night?  As for Threehorn, maybe you've heard of him before." She said, knowing he had quite a reputation in the Great Valley.  "He has 2 daughters named Cera and Tricia, and his mate is Tria.  Maybe you know one of them."

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ptyra was taken aback. It wasn't her father. It was just another flyer. Whoever this flyer was, she didn't recognize her.
Ptyra: Oh! I'm...I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else...
Her shoulders fall with disappointment and her eyes turn downcast.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar was already terribly confused, and felt lost already. She desperately wanted to fly off, but for some reason she could only sit there gulping and feeling feeling very uncomfortable.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Yes I have got a place to sleep, at a friend. Her name is Kira. She's a swimmer. And nice to meet you too chomper' She smiled. 'I was looking for some company because all my friends had to stay at home... Doing things. I saw you guys standing here and well, I thought maybe we could play together or something...'
She thought of the names Cera, Tria and Tricia. 'I have heard of Cera yes. Tricia is the baby? I've seen her quite some times with her mother. That must be Tricia then. I know them by names, but never talked to them...'

She wondered, did she interupt them in a conversation. 'What were you guys talking about...?'

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ptyra: You...havn't seen another flyer around here, have you? He looks kind of like me, but he's my dad and...he'd probobly be alone...
She takes a deep breath
Ptyra: His name is Pterano. Have you seen him?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper was hoping Zaine would explain everything, but it didn't seem like Zaine wanted to be around anybody at the moment, so he figured he would have to explain it all.

"Well, it's a long story," he started, "but here goes nothing." He pointed back to Zaine who was sitting by himself. "Zaine over there had a vision about a flying rock that's supposed to possess magic powers. We are looking for the stone so that we can keep it safe from any evil. But of course, there are two egg eaters after the stone. We've run into them before, but now they've kidnapped two of our friends. We're trying to catch up with them, but we don't know how close we are." He looked back at Zaine. "I guess Zaine still blames himself for what happened, and now Cera and Cyrix are mad at him."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had turned to follow Zaine, though he kept a respectful distance between the pair of them.

Motochika looked her over, then said...
"Well, we were discussing how to go rescue our friends..."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch suddenly forgot the females, his nervousity and red face as he heard Chompers story.

"What?  Kidnapped!?" "When did this happen?"

Then his eyes smalled...

"Egg-eaters... he whispered...  Always up to no good...

Then he realized;

"What about Littlefoot and Longtail? Are they hurt?" he looked upon the gang nervously.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper turned towards Mitch. "That's the crisis. Zaine told Littlefoot and Longtail that the egg eaters were folloqing us, and then they came out and kidnapped them. Zaine blames himself for getting them in danger like this."

Zaine could hear the others talking about him, but he didn't care. He looked into the nearby pond and a tear dropped. Why did it have to be them? Why did they have to be taken? It's not fair. It should have been me! I should be the one!

Zaine didn't realize it, but his next thought he accdentally yelled out. "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy could tell Littlefoot was trying to look for a plan. "Don't even try little weed snipper. You may have ruined our plans before, but this time we will have our revenge on you and the rest of your precious valley!"

"You realize that you have nobody but Zaine to blame for this," Strut continued. "We warned him not to tell, but he wouldn't listen. Now your fate is in our hands because of him."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"It's ok, Zaine.  I'm here, pal.  We'll get them back, right?"
Dante said, stepping forwards and placing his claw on Zaine's shoulder gently, comfortingly...