The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 27479

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks over towards Zaine.  "It was not your fault they were taken, no, no, no.  It was the fault of those nasty egg eaters, it was, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said with concern in her voice.

Petrie nods, "Nasty egg eaters.  Petrie no like them."   Petrie said shaking his head at the second sentence.

Mim nods.  "Ducky is right, it wasn't your fault." She said, walking over to where Zaine was to pat him shoulder trying to sooth him with her voice and patting.  "Try not to blame yourself." She said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch couldn't accept one of his friends bearing a burden like this...
He went over to Zaine's.
He stopped and sat down beside him.
"It's okay Zaine... okay... It's not your fault.
"And Dante's absolutley right, we are gonna get them back. I promise you, okay?"

He bent his neck down to Zaine, looking gently into his face.

"It's absolutley okay to cry little one," he smiled, looking into Zaine's wet eyes.

"But you gotta be strong now, tell us, were are they heading?"

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked up at Mitch and Dante. "Smoking Mountain... That's where I saw the stone land. I'm guessing they're heading there, and Littlefoot and Longtail must be with them."

Chomper also walked up towards Zaine. "It's all right Zaine. We'll rescue our friends, and then we will tear those two dome heads apart."

Zaine smiled a little. "I'm so sorry you guys had to be dragged into this. I just want it all to end." He then looked down a little. "If only I could convince Cera an Cyrix otherwise."

(OOC: If GVG doesn't start posting soon, I might take over as Cera, but I won't take over as Longtail, since it's his character. If you're reading this GVG, I'm not mad at you or anything ;) )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Yea, we go beat them up." Petrie said making fighting motions while standing on the ground.  Not so scared since the egg eaters were not nearby and many of his friends were present and others as well and he was mad about what they had one to Littlefoot and Longtail.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't worry Zaine. What's done is done, the only thing one can do is trying to do something about it".

"Smoking mountain, eh?"
"Ok, I think I'm gonna have a little "Chat" with those two dome heads!"
"My tail sure wanna meet them!" Mitch said and waved his tail trough the air.
"And if they've hurt Littlefoot and Longtail, they will wish they never were hatched!"

He looked towards Smoking Mountain in the distance.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar was completely bewildered by this time, with absolutely no idea what was going on. She mumbled something along the lines of not having seen any other flyers, and was scared at this talk of beating people up.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: Okay, what's happening now, and were is Soars location?)
( I will stop posting untill tomorrow now.)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail wasn't angry at what happened, to tell the truth he was so bored from being dragged along by Ozzy and Strut that he started to hum several of his favorite songs from when he was a hatchling. And as time went on his humming turned into full out singing. He just happened to be singing his family's personal theme song when he looked over to Ozzy to see him glaring back. Longtail smiled and said "Oh I'm sorry is this annoying you...I hope it is!"

~~~~

Cyrix in the meantime had been trying to decide on if he should apologized to Zaine...after all it is what Longtail would do. But as the thought passed through his mind Cyrix was reminded of what happened and it immediately reinforced his decision to stay mad at the young longneck.

However his conscious won over his anger and he sighed as he stood up and said "Excuse me Dante...would you mind if I spoke to Zaine alone?"

Cera was angry at Zaine for losing littlefoot and Longtail, but she also knew that it was an accident and she wanted to talk to him and let him know she wasn't mad at him, but as she did she noticed Cyrix beat her to the punch and approached Zaine first. 'Drat.' she thought to herself

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Oops, read my past posts and found I wasn't really clear enough. Soar is on the outskirts of the group (Zaine, Petrie etc.) being as small as possible.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked over towards Dante and nodded. "It's ok. I'll only be a minute." He then walked off a little with Cyrix. "Look, I understand how you feel, because I feel the same. I'm worried about him, but you have to believe me that I didn't want anything to happen to him."

(OOC: Everyone is about to apologize to Zaine for being mad at him, and we will eventually head towards the Smoking Mountain. Ozzy and Strut are already ahead of us, so they are not near the group.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the little flyer was indeed annoying Ozzy, and he couldn't stand it. "If you don't pipe down, I'm going to make you scream a tune of pain!"

"Ozzy, we can't hurt them," Strut said. "Remember, they are vital to our plan!" Ozzy sighed, not believing that his brother was telling him to calm down.

"You two are lucky he has more patience than I do."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looks at the two egg eaters.  "I like his singing I do, yep, yep, yep." He said, adding in Ducky's famous saying since he recalled when she told her story to him and the rest of the gang a little after the incident was over and those strange rainbow faces  had left so strangely.  He did remember her saying that one of the mean flyers found her saying certain things annoying and wondered if these egg eaters would also.  Though he didn't know of anyone personally who found her normal way of talking annoying.  He decided to continue saying yep, yep, yep, and no, no, no like Ducky instead of his usual way to annoy them, liking Longtail's plan.  Also the next time Longtail started to sing he tried to hum along, not paying any attention to if he was in tune or not.

______

Mim looks at Shera, "Have you had enough to eat?  Some of us are eating now." She asked.  

Ducky nods, "Oh yes, if you are still hungry you can join us.  It would be fun."

Petrie nods, "Fun, if you hungry."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Zaine, do you have any ideas on how to rescue Longtail and Littlefoot?' Argaya asked Zaine.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'I'd sure like to eat something.' She nodded with a smile on her face. 'But two of your friends kidnapped? Isn't that much more important...? I'd like helping you guys out.' she felt that these dinosaurs were very friendly. She took a good look at zaine, waiting for his response on the question of Argaya.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then if you are hungry you should eat.  Yes you should." Ducky said.

"Perhaps a bit here then some along the way as we rest." Mim said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"We have little time, that's true." " We are more to the numbers, but we won't do any good with out bellies empty". Besides, I think that we all should give Zaine some more time to clear up things with Cera and the others." Mitch said.

"So meanwhile, I'm going to have a meal. I think I saw some tasties on my way here. I think we all better eat."
"And if I know Littlefoot and Longtail, I think that they're doing their best to make those theifs life miserable and slow them down!" he said with a complacently laugh.

Micth started walking away from the group, heading for a small area of trees nearby.

"Shera, care to come along? I'm sure I can get you some hard to reach treestars?"
"As well for you others?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy had just about enough of their singing. "Silence puny leaf eaters!" He then pulled his hand back and hit Littlefoot in the face. "You keep it up and I'll do more than hit you!"

Strut was worried about his brother. He wanted revenge on them just as much as Ozzy did, but Ozzy was losing control of himself. "Ozzy, calm down!"

Ozzy realized what he was doing and put his hand down. Of course, he gave a sharp tug on Littefoot's collar, but then he got a better idea. He grabbed another vine and tied it around Littlefoot's mouth, temporarily gagging him. "That should keep you quiet."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot, though with his mouth tied shut, attempted to hum along with Longtail, or if he was not singing, humming some of his favorite songs, such as Adventuring, Journey to the Big Water, The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur, Peaceful Valley, Beyond the Mysterious Beyond, and others there were his favorites.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Ok that would be nice' Shera smiled. She followed Mitch to some trees.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar noticed that the moment, when everyone was beginning to move, would be a good chance to sneak away unnoticed. She slowly began to edge away from the main group.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine turned towards Argaya. "I'm not really sure, but our best bet is to find the stone first before they get to it. If we ambush them there, we might have a chance to break them free." He looked off at the distant Smoking Mountain. "I just don't know how long of a journey it will be."

Chomper then began to catch a scent he had not recognized before. Someone is here... He sniffed around and thought he caught a glimpse of a flyer. He looked closely, but he couldn't get a good view. "Must be seeing things."