The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 33857

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver finished her eating and decided to see what her friends were up to.  She didn't have as many friends as Ducky & Spike did but she was close to them, even the one who lived in the mysterious beyond.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hey, watch it, Ecco said to Blueberry and splashed some water on him. Chomper wanted to join the fun, so he ran, jumped right in the middle of the others, that everyone became wet.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry went over to Ecco, and made his voice sound very calm and serious.
"Ecco, a words please... There's something I've always wanted to tell you..."
Silence...
"Nothing personal, but...You... are... TAGED!!" Blueberry laughed out, laid his hand on Ecco and quickly made his way back to the others.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What? Ecco looked with a surprised look to the other folks. Wait..., better run guys. Not that this would help anything. I¥ll get you anyway, haha.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Grandpa Longneck smiled and replied "Of course Littlefoot, just be safe and have fun! I'll call for you when it's time for lunch."

Cyrix was indeed surprised by Blueberry's trick, but his face didn't show it. But he did smile and said "hehe...good try Blueberry, but not today."

Longtail for his part was laughing pretty hard at the fact his uncle was wet again. He then looked over as Blueberry tagged Ecco and smiled as he said "Oh yeah, you're not catching me!" Longtail then flapped his wings and flew towards a tree Ecco was standing in front of.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Okay, thanks!" Littlefoot said and sat off in the direction of the Thundering Falls.
It didn't take him long before he reached the spot where he heard the laughter, and he could see everyone.
"Hey guys!" he called out, and walked to them.
"What's going on?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
From his spot in the tree Longtail said "Look out! Ecco is it! Don't let him tag you!"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, he won't!" Littlefoot smirked, and started to move around, keeping distance from Ecco.
"Who taged him?" he asked.

Blueberry just walked past him whisling.
"Got it! Littlefoot said and laughed."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver paused in her eating to see where her friends were. When the friendly herd of Blue-eye's made her and her friends honorary members of their fastbiter herd they had taught them how to do a long distance whistle that can carry quite a distance & how to call for help and to do the equivalent to saying here I am where are you . Her friends had taken it farther in their living in the great valley to add in some others.  Though Mia was the best at the whistle language of the 3 of them.

She stood up and relaxed a moment before she let out a whistle that she hoped her friends would hear. It wasn't a call for help type but one to signal where the others were.

Mia saw the group and started to walk away to a group of bushes, being a shy. She heard Diver's whistle and walked away a short distance beside some bushes. She then rose up on her back legs, liking the fact she could be a 2 or a 4 footer.  She whistled louder then Diver's and was better at the whistle language, seeming to have a gift to easily pick up a even few basic words during the short time they were traveling with his herd.  And she also heard a low faint whistle off to one side from the direction where Rhyn's nest was.

---

Petrie set off from his nest to see what  his friends were up to.  He heard the whistle but had heard it before and never being able to figure out what or who was doing it, and since it didn't seem scary had just started ignoring it, though he was a bit curious.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine laughed. "You'll have to come in the water if you want to catch me!" He splashed his tail into the water and began to float on his back. Let's just hope I don't sink or anything. That would pose a problem. He smiled as he laid peacefully in the water. Wait a minute, what if he really does come into the water?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail just laughed as he replied "I'll be more than happy to take you up on that Zaine!"
Longtail then jumped out of his tree and landed beside Zaine with a splash!
"heh...that was fun!"

Cyrix just stood to the side and watched the children play. "I remember a time when I was able to play those games." said Cyrix to himself aloud.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Spiral and Kariya heard the laughter of the others playing, and began homing in on it. Be careful, Spiral signed.

This is me, what else would you expect? Kariya responded before moving off, looking for a place to hide.

Spiral just rolled his eyes and started looking himself. He found a nice-looking large log, and hid in the shade behind it, peering through the small gap underneath it at the stump where it once stood. However, being somewhat lost in his own thoughts, he failed to notice the fact that his tail was sticking out a little bit from the other end. Kariya, on the other hand, found a hollow log and hid inside of that, looking through a small hole in it. Both were not too far behind Cyrix - just close enough to make out individual voices.

I haven't seen a varied group of friends like this since we left the Brotherhood...then again, they were exiles, and had no choice but to stick together...Maybe they'd be more accepting because of that...I'll watch for a bit, then I'll see,Spiral thought, watching the younger ones play.

Kariya, being a little bit further out, noticed Spiral's tail sticking out from the edge of the log...but she didn't have a clear line of sight to Spiral himself, so she couldn't let him know. Ane he tells me to be careful...This could be a bit bad...Then again, it could be good too! she thought.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
((OOC: Shera is on holiday I guess :^.^: cya guys ))

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: I can do her till you get back, unless you want to say she went somewhere else then where the kids are.)

Mim went to a nearby bush to pull off a few leaves an to sit down to watch the kids playing, smiling as she did so.  

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
((OOC: Go ahead, I hope she isn't too much of a troublekid for you :^.^:))

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: Alright, sorry for my absence, friends were here

IC: Well, you don¥t know me Zaine. Ecco said with a bride grin. Did you forget? I am a swimmer. He laughed, made a high jump, and dove into the water. He dove as deep as he could, that almost nobody could see him. So, now Zaine should try to find me. I think I¥ll play a bit with her.

OCC: Sorry, is Zaine a she or a he?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: I belive he's a he. )

"This won't get us anywhere!" Blueberry said, and jumped into the water.
"There, this is more of a challenge!" he smirked as he carefully looked for Ecco.

"Yeah!" Littlefoot said and did the same. "Now it's like Tag, and Swimmer and Splasher in the same game!"
"But watch out, Ecco can hold his breath for a long time, who knows who'll he'll tag when he shows up!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: Zaine is a male in the other rp that I'm in also. )

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco heart the splash over his head and looked up. Aah, Blueberry, let¥s see.... Ecco swam deeper, til he reached the ground. Than he put his legs against it and pushed with all his strength, that he went straight to Blueberry. He was fast, very fast, so the chances to tag Blueberry were good.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Woaaa!!! Watch it!!" There's was a big splash, and for a second, nothing was to see.
Then someone gave up a "Aww..."
It was Littlefoot.
"Woops, sorry Littlefoot!" Blueberry laughed from the right, he laughed so hard that he lose his balance and felt into the water.
He had seen Ecco in time and just managed to make a leap jump to the side.
Unfortunely, Littlefoot was using him as a cover, which made him and Ecco crash into eachother.