The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Awakening - Rise of the Five

Lillefot · 158 · 14737

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob looked out the window and gazed at the wonderful scenery. "Oh my god. It's amazing!" Rob then looked down at the cliff and whistled. That's a long way down. Then he felt a wierd feeling. Rob couldn't explain it, but something seemed wrong. "Hey guys, two questions. One, does it seem like we are being watched by somebody? Two, does it seem like we are getting too close to the cliff's edge?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Definetly!
"Uhmm... Lizzie? Is it right or left traffic in Norway...?" Jamie asked nervously.

Lizzie was sitting up high in her seat, as if she was trying to make as much space between the cliffedge  and herself.
"Right. Definetly right!" she gulped.

Jamie looked over the window. They were driving way over on the left side of the road. On top of it, they were picking up speed. And fast. What was the driver up to? Jamie leant forward,

"Excuse me! Would you please slow down?!" he said and tapped the driver on the shoulder. Then a burst of acceleration roared trough the air and Jamie was pushed back in his seat. Now he was scared. Really scared.

"Lizzie, tell him to slow down!"

"SAKTE NER!!" Lizze screamed, and took a hard grip of Daniel's arm. Her eyes were filled with panic.

Jamie tightened his belt, and looked at Rob. Then he looked at the driver again.
...He wasn't holding the wheel!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE'RE GOING TO CRASH! GRAB THE WHEEL! GRAB THE..."
The blade casted a white reflection into Jamie's face. He lost his sentence.

The driver hold a knife, aproximetly 2 decimetre in lenght, before him.
He grabbed it with two hands, and slowly began to turn around.
His face was in terror. He was crying. Jamie looked at the man in silence, it was as if the world outside the carf had stopped.
The man hold up the knife over his head, he aimed at Jamie and Rob.

"...No..." Jamie started.

Then, with a sound of an explosion, the world came back.
The driver cut the knife trough the air with full force...
In himself.
Jamie saw the man's jacket break, before the sound of metal slicing up flesh and the man's low grunt.
It was silent for a moment.
Then Jamie heard a splatter, and felt something wet stain up in his face.
The driver's eyes rolled back, and he tumbled back into the front seat and dissapeared.
Jamie touched his forehead with his fingers... blood.
All was quiet. No one said nothing, Jamie starred at his fingers, and looked down on his knees and on Rob's. Both boys were stained with blood.
They were sitting in car without driver. On the edge of a 1000 metre cliff.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob regained himself and gasped at the blood staining his and Jamie's clothes. What the hell just happened? Why did the driver try to kill us? Rob looked up at the others. They were all fine, just very shaken. He then noticed something else. It was getting very warm in the car. Suddenly the front of the car started on fire. Rob started to panic inside. No. This can't be happening! Not again! The fire continued to spread, and the car wasn't stopping! "We have to get out of here and fast before we go off a cliff, but we're going too fast to try and jump out! Any ideas?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It became to much for Jamie. His face was stained with blood, the car was on fire and Lizzie was screaming.
He started to feel sick, and did his best to remain calm.
He saw Rob's mouth moving, but could hardly hear anything.
Slowly, he turned his eyes to the front of the car.
It took him a second to understand what was going to happen, but when he did, his pupils went large and he tightened his belt with all his strength and took a grip on the seat.
"Hold on..."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Why?" Rob asked. Then he turned and looked through the flames and got his answer. "Oh s***," he cursed. This can't be good. Rob grabbed his belt as tight as he could.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Dammit, this had to come, Daniel thought as he pushed Lizzie¥s head farther down in direction to the ground and tried to hold his arms over her to protect her, in case an accident will happen. This will go well, this will go well. Jamie man, be careful!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jamie saw death coming closer like a storm.
100 metres in front of them, the road made a rough turn to the right. On the edge was a steel-fence. They were going at about 130.
Somehow Jamie knew that it wouldn't hold.
50 meters.
Jamie garbbed his seatbelt hard and closed his eyes. His heartbeat were sky high. Nervousity and panic squished his body like a giant claw.
30...20...10... So this was it...
Jamie took a deep breath.

BANG!

The car rushed trough the fence as if it had been made of cheese. The veichle shook for a bit. Then silence, and nothing...
Then the Earth's mutual attraction grabbed the car with an iron grip!
The G-forces increased rapidly like some devilish theme-park ride.
Jamie's belly twisted, and now he opened his eyes and screamed straight out!
Lizzie screamed too, a high tone filled with panic and death anguish.
The car fell helplessly trough the sky towards the cliffs below.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daniel sweated and crazy thoughts were running through his minds. He squeezed his eyes and waited for the rough cliffs below, which should smash the car into thousends of pieces. But there was no crash... . Suddenly everything around Daniel disappeared and he saw the car from the outside with the screaming, crying, praying people in it. Like in a dream and like it would be a little toy car of him, he knelt down under the car and blow something like a little air pillow under it, so that it glides down slowly next to the cliffs. In one moment he was back in the car, still in the protecting position he was before. Some of the others were still screaming. He needed a few seconds to notice that they aren¥t falling any more.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: Please take a look in the character profiles. There are chances of Daniel¥s abilitys.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Fixed

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Having trouble escaping the flow of panic in his body, Jamie finaly opened his eyes.
It was quiet, or atleast he thought it was.
He wasn't sure that the others were as silent as himself, due to the very fact that they weren't dead already. Or where they? He couldn't tell. All that he felt was his own silence.
They were still in the car, he could tell that much. He had been fully prepared that they were going to die the moment the veichle hit the cliffs below. No such thing had yet happened.
So what had happened?
Jamie strecthed carefully and looked out of the window.
They weren't standing on anything, and he knew that they were definitly hovering, as the car weren't standing still. It was swaying calmy from side to side, like a leaf moving in the wind, but at a fixed place.
He didn't bother questioning why. His brain couldn't take it at a moment like this.
10 meters. Something told him that it would be the distance to the surface below.
It came to his senses that it would be enough to kill them off, and just as he had confirmed that, he was struck by a another, more uncomfortable feeling; how long were the car going to remain hovering? Almost as an instant answer, the car started to shook nervously in the air.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wowowoooh, Daniel shouted out as he got his minds back together. He didn¥t know where they are, or what is going on. But he knew that they are still in dangour. From looking out of the window he could tell that they were still in the air. Jamie, watch out. Do anything but don¥t make fast movements. Same for the others. He looked for Lizzie who still was bowed to the ground. He took his arms off from her to give her room. You are alright? He asked her. During all this time he noticed that something isn¥t right. It seems like something heavy is squeezing his body. He couldn¥t take this feeling much longer.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I... I'm alright!" Lizzie said with her hands shaking.
Her hair was a mess and she was crying, but without sobbing. She looked wild.

The car shook once again, but now more violently.

Lizzie's pupils grew large in a second.

"What was that!?" she said and looked around, all her senses on top gear.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I...I don¥t know, Daniel said sweating like hell. The next moment everything around him went dark. And with the darkness came the fall...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jamie quickly reached for something to hold onto, but it was no use.
The car was falling the last ten meters within no more than a second, the law of nature was back, determined to finish what it had started.
Jamie didn't even got the chance to scream.

And so came the first impact.

The car slammed with four wheels onto a rocky ledge, but Jamie's body didn't read the pain before the second hit came.
The first impact had sent the car airborne, and it spun helpless trough the air like a toy thrown by an angry child.
Then it crahsed a second and final time, up and down, onto the rocks below. The windows broke and glass flew into the cabin.
The force threw Jamie around like a puppet doll.
With great violence, he was thrown out of his seatbelt and crashed headfirst into the car's metal frame, and all light went out with a flash. The veichle, now only a pile of burning, twisted metal, made a final few tumbles down the hill before stopping, lying on the roof, burning silently.
Jamie didn't notice any of this though.
He was uncoincious long before the car stopped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Audrey stood next to the cliff's edge. She saw the burning wreckage far down there. Her face didn't show any emotions. She stood there looking for a while before returning to her own car. She sat down in the backseat, and the car rolled away from the scene, as if it had never happened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 days later...

Jamie opened his eyes. His first thought was that he was glad to be alive, which he could tell that he was. He looked up above himself, and saw a white/yellow roof, with a big lamp on it, casting a bright light in the room of where he was in.
He turned his hed slowly to the left. His neck was aching, and he grunted.
Now he saw more of the room.
There were white beds, trolleys and small chairs. The room was white.
He focused on what was under him. He was also lying in a bed, with a white blanket over him. Next to him was a drip stand, of which a vein went from a small bag filled with liquid, went into a cannula in his left arm.
He forced himself to look to the right, and saw Lizzie, sitting on a chair next to his bed, reading a book.
"Hi..." Jamie said. He didn't have that much trouble speaking.

It took a second for Lizzie to react that she was spoken to, but when she did, she more or less threw the book away from her and felt to her knees next to Jamie's bed.
"Jamie! Thank god you're alive! I'm so glad!" she cried, small tears beginning to pour from her eyes. She hold his right hand tightly.
"I thought you'd never wake up!"

Jamie smiled, he was feeling very well to see her.
"Where... am I?" he said and let his eyes wander trough the room.

Lizzie wiped away her tears and sat back onto the chair.

"This might be abit too much for you to take now Jamie..." she started.

"You're at the school, in the hospital building. I'll show you around later, but I can tell you Jamie, this place is amazing!" she said, shining.

Jamie belived her, but he wanted more. He had to ask.

"What happened...?" he said and starred up in the roof.

Lizzie sat silent for a bit...

"... After the crash... alot of things happened. I woke up in the car, and found out that it was on fire. Daniel and Robert were councious by that time, but you had passed out..." She made a pause and pointed on her forehead.
"You're gonna have a scar there for a while..." she said.

"The car was a wreck, and on fire. I have no clue how it happened, but somehow the fire was enguished. I have no idea how it happened.
We managed to get you out anyway, and we waited by the shore, down by sea.
It didn't take long before they found us, a helicopter. They took us here."

"Where's Daniel and Rob...?" Jamie asked her.

"They're fine. They're both at another room not far from here. We got seperated once we got here. I haven't seen them so much..."

"And Masashige?"

"The Japanese boy? Well... he WAS with us when we got picked up... But I have no idea where he is now..."

Jamie sighed and sank into the bed.

"I'm hungry..." he complained.

"You should be! You've been out for 4 days!"

Jamie looked stumped.

"4 days!?"

"Please Jamie, you must not rush to get up. You'll have to lie in bed for a little while longer..."

Lizzie got up.

"I'll get you something to eat, I'll tell you more later! Ok?"

She walked away, but stopped at the door.

"We're all lucky to be alive Jamie... You just take it easy now..."

She dissapeared. Jamie leaned back into his bed. He wanted to see Daniel and Rob, but he understood it was out of question now, unless they were on their feet and coming to him...

He sighed. There was a remote controll on his right. He found out that it was used with a big plasma TV on the wall.
Great... he thought, and picked a chanel.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Masashige poked his head in the door.
"Did I just hear my name mentioned?  I am still alive, no worries.  Would you two like me to go get you something to eat?"
He asked, smiling faintly...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Message from the GM:

This RPG is closed on a none-set basis

Please stop posting, and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Lillefot
Mod and GM of Awakening