The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character info?

Petrie · 76 · 20705

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quickie bio:

Name: Arvens
Species: european brown rabbit
Personality: amiable, pretty easygoing, and at times, can be unruly

Inl?-rah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/inle-rah
Okies, I might as well do one  :)

Name: InlÈ-rah

Species: Domestic rabbit(thus descended from the European Rabbit)

Appearance: Jet black with a stripe of silver between her ears, and bright green eyes.  She is very large, and as such could rival General Woundwort.

Background: Once domesticated, but released by her former owner.  Her name is Lapine for "moon" when literally translated.  She is kind and very mysterious, and is thought to be a messenger of Frith like El-ahrairah.  Her personality can be best described as a combination of Hazel, Hyzenthlay, and Bigwig(she has Hazel's leadership qualities, Hyzenthlay's politeness and friendliness, with a touch of Bigwig's belligerence.  She always loves a good fight :P:
She lives alone in a network of burrows she dug herself, and is hoping to start her own warren.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie
Dinosaur type:Flyer
 Gets scared easily, but is a loyal friend
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Akiko Okami

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm here! I'm joining! Yay!  :wow

Name: Akiko Okami

Species: Timber Wolf

Appearance: Fur with shades of grey, slightly lighter on her underside. Her ears are tipped in a woodsy brown color and her eyes are a wild amber, encircled with gold.

Personality: Friendly and hyperactive, she’s just an overgrown pup. Extremely loyal and protective of her family and pack mates, this wolf is a great friend to have. She can get a little psychotic and insane sometimes, though.  

Happi new years everyone, lets get it started eh! :lol

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'll put mine up as well.

Name:  Guan
Species:  Iguanodon (Spikethumb)

Personality:  Helpful and protective, he tends to act slightly older than he really is.  He sometimes reveals sarcastic humor and fierce loyalty when the need to rises.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Character: Stripetail(Lord)
Species: squirrell
Is  large for his species, very intelligent and strong, and protects those weaker than himself.
When angered he is a terrible foe.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nobody minds if I play 2 characters right?
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*shrugs* Am I supposed to? :p

As long as you can keep track of them all, be my guest....make as many as you wish as long as you can keep track of what they're doing. ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just curious, I'll be able to keep track of them.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'll try using this char for RPs that don't have dinos in them.

Name:  Peck
Species:  Woodpecker

Peck has tried to be an efficient hunter of insects, but he tends to be more of a cluts, due to mistaking drainage pipes for trees more than once.  He tries to help as much as he can, but he would end up either in a tight spot or actually succeed by clumsiness (or as described on The Simpsons, "pulling a Homer" :lol ).

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Slashtooth
Species:Bonecrusher Sharptooth (T-rex)

A sturdy predator who rarly misses a kill. He has already aquired a mate and has
an expansive terrortory. He is swift and smart.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Name: Q
Speices: Q

Q is known to pop up out of the blue and cause some minor trouble being quite annoying to others but have a rare side of helping speices out specially any from Earth. His favioute to annoy is Kathryn Janeway.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I like to add a charcater of my own something that just popped up.

Name: ThunderClaw
Speices: Iguanodon (Saurian)

He is a scientist that takes the word impossible and make it possible, he takes the word no and throw it in the bin. A caring dinosaur that was born on the world Dioaloapo leaving his home with many Iguanodons on a transport ship Spikelake, heading to the planet Lako but the ship and him went missing on route and never seen again.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, here are some characters for a Star Wars RPG I may put in Random Role Play.  These are the same characters from my bounty hunter story and some extras.
Paito Grimm
Age: 34  Species: human   Home world: Alderaan   Job: Bounty Hunter   Vehicle: Corellian cabin cruiser called Dark Vengeance  weapons: various Bio: see the section about him in the friddge.

Jack
age: 43 species: Raptorian  Home world: Raptoria  Job: Paito's assistant  vehicle: none  equipment: E-114 rapid fire blaster pistol, two thermal detonators, glow rod (flashlight or torch), grappling hook, comlnk
Jack is Paito's friend.  He is friendly and easygoing.  However, he can be aggressive at times and sometimes accompanies Paito on his hunts.

Jan Ramata   Age: 29  species: human   Home world: Tatooine   job: bounty hunter  Equipement: dart caster, gow rod, bCorellian P-11 blaster pistol, verious gas grenades.  vehicle: none  Bio: A bounty hunter from Tatooine.  Worked with Paito on his hunt for the dark jadi, Janisa Tocka.  Can get a bit grumpy.  

Ralis  age: 73 species: Raptorian  home world: Raptoria  job: Raptorian Jedi Master  vehicle: Raptorian Starfighter  equipement: three lightsabers (two blue and one green.) , grappling hook, force powers  some other stuff.  Bio: Raptorian who served the Old Republic durnignthe CLone Wars.  Survived Order 66 and went into hiding.  recently resurfaced.  

I'll come up with some more later.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My characters in Beasts of the American West are Myles the moose, Buff the buffalo, his older brother Rhen, and Colgar, a cougar.
Buff is my main character.  He is 24 in animal years.  He is normally friendly unless you mess with him.
Myles is 34 in animal years.  He is not to bright but is good natured and a good friend.
Rhen is Buff's onler brother.  He is 36 in animal years.  ALthough he isusually friendly, he gets very upset when his friends and family are endangered.  He also helps out other animals in distress and is the leader of Buff's herd.  Saddly, he is killed by Colgar and Greycliff (Cyberlizard's character).
Colgar is a cougar wit a very bad attitude.  59 in animal years.  He bares a grudge against Myles and is out to get him.  He has aggredd to help Greycliff hunt down Buff as well.  A very dangerous fellow.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Beasts of the American West

Species: hare
Name: Morgan
Sex: female
Color: sandy brown, dark brown eartips

Profile:  She was a mother at one time to four leverets but they've grown old enough to move on their own, and she doesn't have a mate for life like some species of animals.  Morgan is quick tempered to foolish beings, namely male hares in the spring.  She trained her kids well in the survival of the plains and as early as possible, she taught avasive maneuvers to avoid any predators.  At the moment, she has no intention of finding another mate, and is just living a solitary life in the open.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks alright with me.  Come on and join in if you'd like.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Not sure when I'll be joining an RP, but here's some character bios of mine I plan on using when I do join. ^^ And yeah I do have a lot of characters. ^^;

Name: Gris
Species: Alimon
Appearance: He stands at around 8 ft tall, and is the largest alimon of his pack. He is covered in gray skin and brown skin started from his lower jaw to the tip of his tail. His eyes are red with yellow background. His claws are light gray. The feathers on the back of his neck are a slightly darker shade of gray.
Personality: Very dark, greedy, selfish, apathetic, somewhat perfectionist

Name: Blueye
Species: Raptor
Appearance: She is a pale yellow with blue eyes. Her back and limbs are covered in jet black stripes. She stands approximately 6 ft tall.
Personality: Crazy, somewhat bloodthirsty at times, happy-go-lucky, unpredictable, sometimes serious

Name: Snowbound
Appearance: She is pure white with icy blue eyes. She stands about 6 ft tall.
Personality: Cold-hearted at times, somewhat selfish, hates extreme violence, sometimes reluctant, mostly silent

Name: Red
Appearance: He has feathers on the back of his neck indicating his strength. He stands around 6 1/2 ft tall. He is dark red in color with a normal shade of red coloring his eyes. His belly is a light blue and does not spread onto his neck or tail.
Personality: Psychopathic, dark, mysterious, insane, cold-hearted

Name: Dynamo (nicknamed Siria)
Species: Alimon
Appearance: He stands at around 8 ft tall and is the largest alimon of his pack. He is midnight blue and has brown skin around his eyes, his paws, and the tip of his tail. The feathers on the back of his neck are a slightly darker shade of midnight blue.
Personality: Mysterious, serious, determined, never lies, protective

Name: Sandstorm
Appearance: He has light red eyes and is pure tan except for a few green stripes along his back and limbs. He stands at about 6 ft tall.
Personality: Sometimes quiet, warm-hearted, somewhat pacifist, fights only as a last resort, wise

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is my caharecter from beasts of the american west.
name:hawkeye

species pergrin falcon

appearance jet black large scar across his face.

personality: enjoys shakespear buzzing angry humans green eyes.

has no known family doesn't talk much about his past.