The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species

Ducky123 · 289 · 40346

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah beakbrain?! Oh wait 'till I'm free..." Cera growled, knowing the skinny Flyer had every right to make fun of her. Turning her head around, she saw Spike rofling as well. The Threehorn refrained to comment on that as well.
Inactive, probably forever.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Guido heard a heavy THUNK from somewhere in the distance, and the ground trembled slightly under his feet. A petal fell off the blue plant he was hiding behind and flapped down over his face. "What was that?" he wondered out loud as he brushed it off... then he heard Cera roar in outrage. Of course, who else? he thought with a grin.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper was closing in on Cera. He leaped onto her back, and just started making fake roaring sounds, also saying things like "Om nom nom!". He was being careful not to hurt her any with the sharp claws on his feet.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright, alright!" Cera snorted. "What's all the show about anyway?"

Using her slight anger to finally make her horn unstuck, she closed her eyes and waited for everyone to dart away and hide.

"If I were you, I'd get lost," she recommented to Chomper.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(OCC: Sorry, I'd just like to see where this goes. :p)

Chomper wasn't exactly thinking straight right now. Maybe it was from feeling big by being up high up, over someone else, like what predators like. In any case, he was feeling a little full of himself. He forgot he was even playing a game. That he was supposed to go and hide. But he didn't feel like going back and hiding again.

"I'm not scared of you."
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Totally fine! :DD)

Cera would  have banged her head against the tree her horn was stuck in earlier, but she didn't since the tree had a nasty crack already. Why the heck was Chomper acting like this?

"I'm not scared of ya either but that's not the point. I gonna catch ya if ya don't run off NOW!" Cera explained. "'Cept you want me to..."

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike heard the commotion coming from Cera's direction and figured that she was the chaser at this point.  "I need to pick up my pace." Spike thought to himself, "Otherwise I will soon be the "chaser" myself!"

The spiketail redoubled his efforts and speedily advanced towards the stream.  He just hoped that there was a sufficiently-sized depression in the area to hide his enormous bulk.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I'm bored, everybody. I really wanna play something else!"

He hopped up and down a little from his spot on Cera's back, to show his impatience.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera looked at Chomper, being slightly annoyed.
"Sure... fine," she grunted in her usual sarcastic voice.
The Threehorn then took a deep breath and called out for the others so they would hear her for sure.
"Guys, you can come out of your hideouts coz Chomper ain't bothered to play this game anymore!"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike heard Cera's call right after he had gotten himself into a sufficiently-sized depression.  He sighed to himself as his recent work had all been for naught.  He slowly got up and prepared to head in the direction of Cera's voice.  Feeling the onset of fatigue, he was in no particular hurry to catch up with the others.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ducky, who had hidden in a nearby bush, came out of her hiding place when she heard Cera's statement.

"That is alright," she said, "I was getting tired of the game myself, especially because no one had findeded me for a long time."

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie peered out from his hidey-hole. "It over? Me not get caught again?" Shrugging, he clambered out and flapped over to where Cera and Chomper were waiting.

Stepping out from the blue plant, Guido grinned and made his way over too. "You're giving up, Chomper?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: I never even posted yet...MY BADZ

Grandpa was getting ready to call his grandson home "Littlefoot!" he called out hoping his grandson would respond to it...if he was still in the valley..that boy did have the habit of going walk-about in The Mysterious Beyond at random though Littlefoot claimed he always had a reason "Littlefoot,come on now" he said one last time before turning to Grandma "I have a feeling he is not too far away,he'll be here..most likely when he gets hungry" he chuckled.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked up when he heard Grandpa "Got to go,bye guys!" he said to his friends before running off quickly reaching his Grandparents,he smiled at them "I had fun today" he started saying.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie's mom flew through the sky looking for her son.  The other siblings were easier to track down, but Petrie was always more difficult to find as he had a rather adventurous group of friends.  "No doubt he will be where his friends are."  She thought.

As she advanced through the valley she saw the clear outline of Grandpa Longneck who had a certain young Apatosaurus following close behind.  She could see the distinct forms of Chomper and Cera not very far from the duo.  Petrie and Guido were close behind them. There they are!  She observed.

She flew over the area where the remaining gang were and called out to Petrie.

"It is time to come back to the nest, Petrie!  You can play tomorrow."

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie looked up despondently as he heard his mother calling him. "Just a little longer?" he tried, then groaned when he saw the look she gave him. "Okay... not longer..." He turned to face the rest of his friends. "Me had fun, see you all tomorrow!"

He flapped up and joined his mother in the air, heading back to the nest. "Petrie was amazing sharptooth hunter today!" he reported to her, his weedy chest puffing out proudly.

-----------------------------

"Bye Petrie!" Guido called up. "I think I'll go too guys, I'm getting hungry and there's some bugs out there with my name on 'em." He started to make his way off, waving over his shoulder to the group. "Catch you later!"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ducky, Spike?" Mama Swimmer called. "It's getting late, time to rest."

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike looked in the direction of Mama Swimmer's call and sighed.  "Was it time to call it a day already?"  He thought.  Looking around him, he noted that the sun was getting lower in the sky and that twilight was fast approaching.

"Hmm... I guess it is time." He concluded.

He began to walk towards the nest, but then he stopped.  He looked expectantly at Ducky, waiting for her to join him in the trip back.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
"Okay Spike," said Ducky, "I am getting--" A yawn interrupted the sentence before she continued. "--tired anyways, yep yep yep." And so, she hopped on her little brother's back and headed home together.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Aww..." Was all Chomper could get out as everyone around him started leaving. "well, I guess that means I have to go back to the caves, then. Good night, everybody!" He started on his short journey back.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)