The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TAKEN! The Phycopathic Predalien

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000

this took 5 hours. this picture features my slightly modified Predalien Design yet again, this time. he is draging an unfortunant dumb ass, who though he can kill a 10 ft Predalien. this guy then got clawed in the face, and Legs ripped off. and yes, hes still unbeleavably alive. the diffrence between my Predalien and other Aliens, is that this one takes much pleasure from seeing or even better yet, causing others suffering. a Vicarious and Murderous beast, my Predalien loves to cause hell, even goes as far as keeping his victoms alive to tourcher till they become a host. even hostile twards other Alien drones just for its sick kicks. closer examination twards this behavior doesn't explain why it shows such appouling behavior. even twords its own kind. what ever the reason, the Predalien is seen as a Vicariously and Murderously phycopathe of the hord. a villian for all three sides, Predator, Human, and at times Aliens.

the poor dumb ass hes carrying btw is my moms Ex. she told me, "Next time you draw a monster killing somebody. put henry in it." I took much pleasure drawing this, mainly because Henry has caused me alot of greaf in the past, so to me, this is a great way to blow off some steam.

The Song for this piece is "Moon Baby" by Godmack.

and yes, I'm putting theme songs in the mood of my work.

there will be a colored version sometime soon.

btw, you can probly see the size comparison of him and "Henry" as well as the door hes walking out of. he has to leen over in that corridor.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Ouch. That gotta hurt. :o
Can't wait to see the colored version. =)

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awesome, he looks like the best predalien yet to me, even if it is a modified version :D.  I laughed when you said he thought he could take down a 10 ft. alien. he must have not been very bright.  I also can't wait for the colored version too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A good drawing.  Does seem a pretty stupid human to have thought that, but there are some humans like that around so no surprise.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
As ever I think your predalien is fantastic. What did your mother's ex go armed with to fight the murderous beast?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
He tried to go at it with a Machete, evadently its obvious that the plan didn't go as planed.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:blink: That is simply amazing. I like the blood in it, it helps show how bad this guy got killed.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

EDIT: Just thinking though... that text is a bit of an eyesore.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile