The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Gun Designs

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
ok I designed some new guns for my comic. first off I know what alot of members will say,

"Guns are bad!"

or

"Guns Kill Poeple"

first off I love guns. I always have a thrill shooting stuff up. blowing up stuff is fun to me too. my point is that 1, Guns aren't bad, the people that use guns in the wrong way are bad. and 2, Guns don't kill people. people kill people. the gun is only the tool.

anywho lets see some new gun designs shall we.

M41X Pulse Rifle

Round limit: 63

Fire Rate: 3 round burst

the updated form of the M41A, the M41X is more accourate. sporting a scope with 2x aiming range. inspired by the BR55. don't worry it still fires grenades.

Walther P-x2

Round Limit: 12

Fire Rate: 1 round per coil

newest addition in the Walther family, the Walther P-x2 is the sister of the Walther P-22 and cousin of the imfamus Walther P-38. Scope, Stock, silencer and at times lazer siting can be attached to this weapon.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice and interesting gun drawings.  I'd guess you like first person shooters or practicing on a gun range.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
These look really good. I think they'll make a fine addition to your comic.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, your a great artist. For some reason, everytime I try to draw even a simple handgun it ends up looking like a grey cardboard box :bang