The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 230153

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we can have them hold are their paws up and we can try some crowd surfing," Kovu suggested to Kopa, "The ladies are clearly up for anything."

The hellhound and heavenhound were flying over the kingdom of Panthera. "I think I wanna set some place on fire," Belladonna laughed, "But I think better yet, I can order you to do it. You lost our game after all."

"Don't make me do this,I hate misdeeds....." Annabelle moaned, having to wear spiky attire to be more "hellish" as her cousin would say. "Precisely the point....." Belladonna pointed out proudly.

"Mouseburgers are my absolute favorite," Miss Kitty admitted, "I know it kinda creeps my man out since he's friends with some mice.....but I can convince him to try some every now and then," she smiled at Mukua. She looked at the recipes being broadcast. "Those must be regional recipes. Never tried them with those spices before..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they are delicious ' mukua said ' cover them in breading and they are very filing.' mukua smirked. ' my mom normally coks them on skewers. you get 10 per skewer and youi just slide them off one by one.they're huge , so you'll get your fill ' mukua said.
-
 in the other tub Dixie was watching scooby's game with Janus. janus startd responded to scooby run with tightening up his defense, and with 2 minutes left now led by 4  scooby was getting tired, as he panted wuiuth each ball that went out of bounds..
-
 Prince onca was very rich, owningg most of asias landmarks, and having replicas of them spread arolound his kingdom. the penalty for any unauthorized touching or climbing of the replica, was a punishment of being sat on by the landmark guards, a set of 5 massive gorillas who thought nothing of sitting on people for days at a time.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there plenty of mice in this area to make into burgers?" Kitty asked Mukua, "I could show you some local variations from my town," she offered. "Could I try some of your mom's cooking?" she grinned.

Some local panther teens opted to ignore the rules and climbed on one of the replica statues. Of course, Onca's security was top notch and they were spotted almost instantly.

"You did it," Oliver cheered on to Garfield.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats just 1 round kid ' garfield said, as a contestant got up from his seat to leave
 theres still 15 other contestants."
-
 Definitely!'  mukua said with a grin ' i forgot you didnt get to try my moms food as you were.. er a 'guest' of Panty at the time. ' Mukua  said. My mom always enjoys having guests over.. and yes theres plenty of mice to eat ..
' here in the buff villa , ladies we can order whatever you like from the villa chef, and the best part, its free ' Atrua said " so for once, lets pig out..' She grinned.  in a nearby area there were a number of tvs showing  videogames, and in 3 inparticular showcases a purple limo racing a school bus and and a firetruck. ' no shortcuts ' called one villa girls to her competitors ' you have by far the  gfastest car. mr burns limo is the best in the game ' one of them said  and we have hulks of cars meant for running stuff over, not sped.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And I need to keep the meat supply up if i don't wanna end up back in there," Kitty shivered. "Are your brothers at home about now or would they be doing other things?" she asked the local.

Sawyer and Berry were carried back to Louie's temple, rather, they held on tight as he swung across vines. The monkeys had been called in advance and already drew up a big studio logo for their king.

"i get the feeling i know what genre he wants to create," the cat star said.

Oliver looked and noticed a roller coaster in the near distance. "This town has a theme park? Cool!" he mewed. He hoped he would get a chance to visit it before they left.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:24:57 PM by brekclub85 »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 " they're at home, doing chortes for my folks " Mukua replied. excuse me, i've gotta go watch the end of Janus' game. "
as the seconds in scooby's basketball game with janus ticked down,. Dixie and mukua watched intently. scooby drove the the hoop and scored with 30 seconds left tying the score at 56. on the other end Janus tried a shot from the free throw line but it rimmed out. scooby got the ball and dribbled up the court,  the clock  ticking below 10 seconds. scooby drove to the top of the key then stepped back launching a shot with 4 seconds left, the ball spuns around the rim 5 times before dropping down, putting Scooby up 3, and leaving janus just over a second to get a tying shot off. Which he did, and drilled the shot from at least 40 feet away. ' oh come on! Dixie protested as Mukua cheered '; WOO! thats my sharpshooter!; Mukua cackled. 'he practices shots like that all the time, and hits a good number of them. ' So how long is overtime?.Dixie asked  10 minutes. if therees no winner after this period, its a tie." mukua said. as she climbed into the tub , with a plate of food, steam rising of the drumsticks.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:58:13 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The whiff of the drumsticks danced playfully around in Kitty's nose. "If it's not too much trouble, could I have a few of those?" she asked Mukua. Her eyes turned to the basketball game. "Those guys have the moves....." she whistled, impressed. Even for all of Scooby's eating, he was one talented athlete. Perhaps all that food was actually beneficial to him.

"This is not part of the team uniform Belladonna," Annabelle blushed in humiliation.

"Cmon cousin, spiky leather clad biker chick is such a better look on you," Belladonna laughed meanly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 come on in ' mukua said, motioning to a space in the tub with a free hand. ' grab as many drumstocks as you like.
  on the screen, with 1 minute left, scooby  hit a 3 to go up 5 , 98-93. janus battled back hitting a 3 then picking scoobys pocket with 10 seconds left to tie the game. scooby drove down court,  drove towards the basket and floated a shot over janus that  went in  as the buzzer sounded.' Yes! ' dixie  pumped her fist, splashing atrua as she rose from the water. ' looks like you'll have to pay up Mukua' Dixie said as mukua shook her head ' wrong foot, falling away shot goes in..' mukua said as the final score read 100-98 in favor of scooby. both scooby and janus looked exhausted as they shook paws  then headed off the courtt. ' come on girl, we don't even get to OT if your boy doesnt hit a half court prayer. ' its not a prayer if he makes it regularly. anyway, i'l pay up. i'll take you to the town amusement  and show you oncas water slide , its a big hit with the locals.

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You did it!" Oliver clapped as Garfield managed to win the eating contest. "I knew you had it in you, Mr. Garfield." The kitten patted his fellow orange feline on the back.

At King Louie's lair, the monkeys were already making the plans for Louie's studio to come to life. "They are efficient, I'll give them that," Sawyer admitted, kind of impressed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
monkeys tend to be efficient ' berry nodded ' plus the king has wanted something like this for a long time. hence, puling out all the stops.'she smiled ' look on the bright side ' you get to have me as a co star." she grinned.
mukua snuggled up to dixie as she passed around the chicken to chie, cey and atrua who were in the tub with her. ' well i gotta think of what i'm going to do to pay off my debt ' she said ' i'm guessing the chickens not enough.' she laughed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But he's still the lead," Sawyer acknowledged, pointing towards Louie. "I know he isn't letting me go anytime soon...."

"From what I heard, the goddess has a thing for hamburgers," Kitty told the other girls, "I should try to get her a ton of those. Maybe that'll satisfy her appetite....for a few days."

Belladonna grinned in triumph as Annabelle had to wear biker attire. "Now......go flirt with guys, and talk dirty...." the hellhound laughed in satisfaction.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm directing , love ' louie said with a smile ' first things first, we need a title foir the film . one of several ideas is on the table there.' he mentioned, pointing to a stack of proposed titles.
_ you have me and my magic.' dixie reminded her. ' so you dont nbeed to worry. i'll magic up feasts each week if Panty demands it.burgers steak, you name it."" kitty took the rest of the chicken drrumsticks with a grin on her face. " so tell me more about your brothers, Mukua. what else do they do, besides play basketball. " Well thats mostly what they do, as theres rather liited jobs available in town that dont involvev wiorking for dad. for ladies. well under1% of the girls are picked to be a prize, although Onca gets requests from many many girls.' Mukua said. "Mostly they work for our dad in  his stalls."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty was walking around the buff villa, seeing some of the other prizes relaxing in a tub, others were lifting weights.

"There's a lot to do here in the buff," Kitty said with an amused smirk. She wanted to enjoy a nice hamburger herself, at the moment.

"And be vulgar if needed," Belladonna smiled wickedly to Annabelle, "Guys like that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i dont swear , I'm an angel remember. that your sides thing ' Annabelle protested. " and i loook completely ridicolous. no guy would look at me without laughing1" she sighed, as she lkooked at the outfit she was being forced to weart.
-
 Oliver wabndered around the town, passing Bluto eating a hot dog at a bench, and Dulcy and samia looking at supplies for scale repair.  The kitten had 200 gold to spend from his fishing skit and he was loooking at the stalls to see what was available.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just show them some of your assets, Annabelle, that'll get them to stop laughing," Belladonna assured with a wicked smirk. "Remember, you're still working for me for the time being."

Kitty took a seat at a bar in the buff villa. One local prize was the bartender. "One whiskey please," Kitty requested, and she was granted just that from the nude pantheress. She took a sip and was immediately impressed by the high quality of the whiskey.

After taking the drink, she saw some of the other prizes getting tans next to a big window. "Nice jobs on those tans," she complimented. "Thank you," Talia, another one of the local prizes nodded in return, "But we do have to keep focused on them."

Kitty saw that the Prize Girls were of all species and sizes, as some were quite round around the belly. "Felicia has some competition," she thought to herself, "But man, I really need some mouse burgers now...."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mukua and dixie snuggled together in the hot tub , letting the warm water  wash away the aches abd cares. ' I really should have something like this installed at the mansion.' Dixie said with a sigh. " i still cant believe your boy beat Janus. and on such a lucky shot too ' Mukua said. ' mukua, that bet wa one sided anyway. if I lost it would have neted you and Janus a lot more than if I had won. " we're not loaded like you guys are. " Mukua said. ' after you follow us around in the games, i think that will change." dixie said ' Janus can challenge people to pickup games and win bets that way. " or Horse, or pig, or some other game of that sort." " hmm. yeah he;d like that. ' who else are you bringing along?' Chie, Atrua and Argo." Dixie said ' we have enough room on the bus." ' So, you're not statyying long, and you want me to come along/" ' think about it, Mukua,  how many ladies in this kingdom have truly gotten to travel the world..' Dixie said reaching out and stroking Mukua's face.Mukua blushed slightly. ' not too many.. my mom did a bit of traveling before she met my dad, and had me and my brothers. "well.. how about this. you can visit me and Scooby at my mansion, any time you like. bring family, friends, stay as long as you like. ' Dixie gestured with her ring and  an image of the mansion she and scooby lived in appeared.  Mukuas eyes widened at the sheer size of it. ' that place is bigger than Oncas palace! ' she gasped. " yeah, its huge, and we hardly use any of it. most of the rooms we store stuff in. 3 of them are used for storing scooby's favorite scooby snack flavor- peppermint ice cream' Dixie said.' wait he has ' 3 rooms bursting with treats. we have to but the snax companys biggest purchasers.' Dixie said. ' you guys have WAY too much room ' Mukua said. and janus will love the fact that you have your own gym..and track area. and basketball court, and baseball field.. and.' tennis court ' Dixie said ' so if you ever want to play a game, feel free' dixie smiled ' theres an art room on the second floor. all the stuff you need to draw as much as you like."

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sawyer saw some of Louie's servants bring out the wardrobe she was expected to wear for her first movie. "Why did I expect anything different?" she groaned, seeing a coconut bikini being presented before her.

"Louie had it sized just for you," one of the apes grinned to the feline star.

"Hmm.....what to spend some gold on," Oliver wondered, looking around at the shops.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there were many shops for oliver to spend gold at in pantera, the only problem was, the kitten couldnt decide what to buy! there were color in puzzles, crosswords, and loads and loads of crayons
 Atrua and chie joined dixie and mukua in the tub, with Atrua carrying a water volleyball
 wanna volley girls?" atrua asked ' Onca is starting up a water volleyball girls team. as you can imagine, its the uniforms that the focus of attention, rather than how good we are. An excuse to sell more calendars ' She laughed. " also the prince hs recorded a version of the kingsdoms anthem. have a listen ' she flipped a switch on a radio.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As the song began playing from the radio, the girls made an important discovery: That in addition to being lovely on the outside and inside, Onca had an amazing singing voice as well.

"It's so beautiful...." Chie said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"You should try the massage chair," Kitty advised to Dixie, "And if all possible, can you make me a smorgasboard of mouse burgers?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
of course i can ' Dixie said. creating a tray of food with her ring. Chie and Atrua grabbed a couple burgers off the tray, while Mukua took a hot dog. " help[ yopurselves ladies.' dixie said as more of the buff girls came in, drawn by the smell of the food, and one by one helped themselves. ' dixie climbed into the masage chair and turned it on , sighing in contentment as the chaoir massaged away her troubled.

Arlene was checking out some stalls in town for  a backpack, to carry her purchases and belongings. so far, she had found 4 colors for ladies backpacks- bright pink, neon green, light blue and dark red. she decided to get one of the pink and red' matches my fur and my lips ' the pink cat smiled. she handed over a total of 60 dollars, as they were 30 dollars each.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: