The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Game pictures

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There are four views in FLight Simulator.  There is the 2d cockpit panel, the 3d virtual cockpit, the external view, and the tower view which shows what the plane looks like from the control tower.  Here is the amazing virtual cockpit of the Su-32.

And here is the awesome virtual cockpit of excellant F-15 Eagle produced by CORAL.  The F-15 by CORAL can be seen here.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!  Here is something really cool!  I have been whining about how there was no F-22 for Flight Simulator with a virtual cockpit.  Well, DSB Designs made a payware F-22 with a virtual cockpit and some other cool stuff.  Now, I found that they put the F-22 on their freeware page so I got the DSB F-22 for free!  It is awesome!  But the coolest thing is this!  Below is the DSB F-22 painted to look like Mobius 1's F-22 from Ace Combat 4!

Mobius 1 is the character you use ion Ace Combat 4.  I think it is really cool to use it in Flight Simulator.  I also have a Falken and an X-02 from Ace Combat 4 anf 5.
I'll post more later.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here I am being a pirate in the Caribbean! Yo ho! Actually, this is the USS Bonhomme Richard, John Paul Jones's ship from the American Revolution. This is a nice ship with firing cannons and everything.  They make ships for Flight Simulator by saying they are float planes and then making them too heavt to fly.
I also have the USS Constitution if anyone wants to see pics of that.

Here is the Richard sailing up the coast of Oregon.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
I got some screan shots from Aliens vs Predator 2 and Aliens vs Predator 2: Primal Hunt if anybody wishes to see them.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My Rafale M flying over Hawaii.  The Rafale M is the new fighter being used by the French navy and marines.

My Rafale landing in Hawaii.

My F-16C Falcon over Montana at dusk.

My F-8 Crusader over Nepal.

Here is the pride of my collection.  Finally getting a working AI Kc-135 Stratotanker.  The Kc-135 is a tanker used for midair refueling by the US Airforce.  It is onlt and will soon be replaced by newer tankers.  Here, the Kc-135 is seen refueling Mobius 1's F-22 over San Diego, Calafornia.

Next is my F-16 refueling over San Diego.

And lastly, here is something I threw together for the Ace Combat squadron I plan on starting.  Buffalo Squadron of the Osean Air Defence Force.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here are my latest pics.
A WWII PBY Catalina flying over the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada.  

Several pics of my Rafale over the Canadian Rockies at dawn.

Also over the Rockies, my A-7 Corsair II.

My F-86 Saber flying through a valley right after takeoff.  

A Tiger Moth flying though the high Cascade Mountains in northwestern Washington.

And finally, my newest picture, an F-8 Crusader climbing to 20,000 feet over the Rockies at dusk.  I think this is a very beautiful picture.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I should convert some Starcraft PCXs

I'll have to tomorrow.... after... school AUGH! -.-