The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seperation

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
( *Separation)

It was getting late in the day, the sun was already very high in the sky, burning the traveling party below. The human Jake, who'd been working for the forces of evil under the guise of Jeremy had been captured, as well as having his identity revealed to the group. His new appearance and age disturbing the few that were once his friends. Occasionally glancing down to the steel chains that bound his arms, Jake followed behind Isla. "You know... once i'm free from these chains, i'm resuming my work." he stated to her with a smirk, knowing she hated him the most out of the others.

Jake>>> http://sta.sh/01ofxgixoy4m
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you break free, and i'm chopping off that head of yours you vile traitor' ilsa retorted. ' and to think we trusted you. how much was your purchase price?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"My price?" Jake asked her amused "not much, just the job I wanted." he told her with a chuckle

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
be quiet" Minna rebuked Jake' You have a date with the executioner Jake, and we wouldn't want you to be late for that, now do we?" they were headed for Naugoa where jake had been sentenced to death in absentia. once he was brought in the sentence would be carried out.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Death hm?" asked Jake "That won't be for long once Lura catches up. Even if you do kill me, she knows powerful Necromancers"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"then we'll keep killing you and them until there aren't any more necromancers. theres only so many times you can revive a body after all' Ilsa replied as he looked forward. they were now within site of the city gates, and Ilsa was looking forward to handing off Jake, heading back to her palace and spend some time recuperating before going on a treasure hunt with Minna.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nearby, Lura was hiding. Watching, her bow trained on the closest person from the group closest to Jake. She was forced to lower her bow when she could see a storm rapidly materializing. "Dammit, not now!" she yelled in her head, sprinting for the group.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa gripped on he staff as she felt a storm stirring up. it was a strong one, better tio get him inside and then find shelter ' Storms' coming"She called out.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"You think that's a storm?" asked Jake raising his brow "Storms don't 'just happen' ..." he added "We need to fight whatever is coming through, come on- get rid of these chains, i'd rather die later than now"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
of course they can happen' Minna replied as the winds started to pick up' they can occur naturally, or be magically caused. i tend to think this is a natural storm, but i could be wrong' she said as they reached the gates which opened for them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Lura reached them, undead soldiers spewed forth through a gate. Landing and surrounding them all. "Told you so" replied Jake amused, trying to use alchemy on the chains and failing due to the magic Minna had placed onto it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the guards began fighting off the undead, allowing the group and its prisoner entry, the doors began to close after them, the storm was rapidly approaching. ' we need to get him to the castle' minna said, as they hurried along..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As they ran, Jake tried smashing his chains against the houses they passed, getting nowhere. Jake and Lura would have tried to run, but there were too many undead to fight off on their own, they had no choice but to follow the party for now. Running through the city, they dodged debris and navigated around fires that had broken out, eventually arriving at the temple where Jake was to be executed. "Aww, so soon?" smirked Jake

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
where the blazes did this thing come from?' ilsa scowled as she tried breaking the barrier with her magic.. ' better go the other way' Minna said as she looked around for a way out..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The barrier had formed behind them once in the building, effectively locking them inside. "Someone wants to kill us, this time it's not the main boss I was working for." said Jake, narrowing his eyes as he glanced around, Lura picking the locks on his chains.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dont' ilsa said creating a fireball and looking at Luras ' those locks are magical, picking them wont work..'
- who are you' minna demanded of Lura magically seperating her from Jake. asbove them the roof shuddered and splintered , it was being torn apart by the wind.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Being knocked back by the force, Lura growled at her "It is none of your concern."

"Lura, don't bother- her Magic can burn you alive." commented Jake, then looking to Minna and Isla "She's a friend." glancing up at the roof, large ethereal blue hands gripped the building. A ghostlike skull soon forming above them, peering down at the small group.

Lura grabbed her bow, knowing it was mostly pointless until undead soldiers began dropping into the building. Lura firing her arrows, hitting their heads.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
any suggestions?' minna said throwing magical fireballs into the approaching enemy both girls were having some success with this endeavor.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, break me out of these and give me my damn sword!" yelled Jake, ducking under a sword that was swung at him, he kicked the soldier back away from him. Advancing over to Minna and Isla while Lura broke the skull of another soldier with a powerful jab to the back of its skull.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fine' minna said breaking the chains with a gesture as more enemies streamed  down the walls.. they were of magical creation, both girls could tell..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: