The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guido

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: Kor,Jun 23 2008 on  06:50 AM
As I recall in the episode Petrie has to teach him.  He learned fast, but in a 25 minute episode which was not focused on Guido learning to glide but focused on another plot he needed to learn quickly or else the plot of the episode could not happen.
Well, if Guido already knew how to glide, before he lost his memory, i think that would be easy to him to learn how to glide again. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd guess more likely they didn't have much time for Guido to learn to fly in a little 25 minute episode.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Malte:  The idea of a Pteradon's having transparent wings was just a random idea on the many different ways that the charcters in LBT are out of proportion in one way or another.  It was not meant to be connected to Guido in any way, shape or form.

I apologize for any inconvience I may've made with that comment in the end. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ No problem at all :)
I still don't see why Guido would be regarded as considerably older than the gang. What points are there to support that thesis?
Even in case of the definite teenage characters we have (Hyp, Nod, and Mutt) the proportions appear to be less juvenile than Guido's.
I do not deny that there are few suggestions about his age in general, but which suggestions are there that make many of you think that he is considerably older than the Gang?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've always just assumed that he is about the same age as the gang, personally.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I checked out a webpage on his species: http://members.aol.com/Dinoplanet/microraptor.html

Hmm.  According to this, the microraptor gui can only be up to 3 feet tall.  Considering all things, I don't think Guido is an adult, though he could be in his early teens if anything.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe he's in the middle between what they would consider teenage years and childhood days. Just a guess.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
This dose make sence that Guido could be around his teen years because he looked a little taller than Petrie and his brothers and sisters even though as an adult Guido wont be very big, but Guido looks young it seemed that Guido was around the age of his friends their ages don't really seem that far apart besides why would he want to live with Petrie's family if he was an adult?  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I have a few similarities to Guido:
*I try to be supportive with my friends and other people I truly care about
*I am VERY self-consious
*I sometimes speak with more words then I need to when I get nervous talking to certain people.
*I feel very different from my peers as far as my views and likes go.(i.e:I like LBT :P: )

Yes, I love this character :) he's sweet natured, shy, loyal, and oh-so darn cute! :D

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i like Guido because he is a really cool character, he has a nice personality and likes to help out his friends. Sometimes he reminds me of myself i am sometimes like Guido and he is really very cute. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He is interesting.  To bad he's not used more often.  He could make an interesting and different  character.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i think so also . I would like him to be shown more.  :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: stars,Jun 25 2008 on  05:02 AM
i think so also . I would like him to be shown more.  :)
Me too! :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could easily show him more.  Do like they do with mr thicknose in the series, or more like the justice league cartoon first season and have him part of the gang, but not all the gang members are present in each episode.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
That sounds like a good idea but i kind of like seeing the whole gang in each episode not having Guido be in every episode but mabie most of them Mabie he can be in parts of some episodes more than he is in now. Him being part of the gang sounds cool and i think he would make a good main Character if he was part of the gang. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I immediately became fond of Guido when I first saw him.  Our personalities are very similar, and I swear he has Asperger's Syndrome.  His mannerisms display AS :yes.  I loved the part where he is talking to Petrie's siblings about why Petrie could be having difficulty flying in formation.  Guido's theory: Petrie cannot tell the difference between his siblings' faces and their rear-ends :lol.  Aw, man!  That was hilarious :p!

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
That was funny Guido can be funny a times and i like it when he was in the cave or in Black Rock as it was called in the tv episode and he said "Im afraid of being afraid". He said alot of funny things that made me laugh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not seen Guido much, but he does seem like a pretty funny character and one that isn't to hard to have do or say funny things.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
To me he is naturaly funny without tyring sometimes.