The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Introducing myself

Metro717

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!

My name is Karcsi from Hungary. I'm totally new here, so i thought i might as well introduce myself. :)
About myself: I'm a 20 year old guy who loves playing games (and/or working) on my computer, photographing (mostly vehicles and such) and travelling everywhere. I also like making all kind of videos (also shortfilms and Stop-motion) and having long bycicle rides.
Now about how i got there:
While i'm never been an actual fan to the LBT series (until now at least), i always liked it. A week ago or so i had a blast to rewatch the first film after about 15 years, and i was speechless simply because i didn't remember it was that good! I just loved the movie from beginning to the end. Then i decided to watch all the sequels which i've never seen before (only some snippets from the TV), and while they obviously doesn't top the original, i still enjoyed watching them. (though i didn't saw 13 yet, the one people despise the most) Been into Land Before Time ever since.
And so here i am, a brand new LBT fan who just found out there's also a forum dedicated to the series. Pretty much enjoyed the content here so far :)

Cheers!
Long-lost LBT fan.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello Metro and welcome to the GoF! It's great to see another fan join the forum. :DD

I actually just watched 13 not too long ago after 7 or so years. It's a little rough :lol

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF!!  :)littlefoot :Mo

I watched LBT 13 once when I first got back into LBT last year. It was... something. I really don’t hate it, in fact I kinda like it, but it’s very solidly my least favorite. I see it as kinda “so bad it’s good”
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:41:29 PM by Littlefoot505 »

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet, Metro!  :)littlefoot I hope that you enjoy your time here.  Please feel invited to join any discussion that strikes your interest, or to start topics of your own.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! You will like it here! :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Metro! Welcome to the GoF :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Metro717

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the kind words! I'm sure i'll have a good time here :)
Long-lost LBT fan.