The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Would They Do?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
She'd be incredibly sad and maybe attempt to plan on some agreement to see him more often. More likely the rest of the gang would help too. ;)

WW Guido and Petrie do if they saw the content on DA that shipped them together?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Probably vomit and scratch their eyes out from the horror :x  :x  :confused.

What would Ducky do if she saw the "content" of her and Petrie on Rule34, or should I say better known as the scary as hell website poor unsuspecting souls get scarred from :confused?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
She would be scarred for life.

What would happen if Ducky ended up joining the GOF?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She would receive the Friendliest Member award for every year of her membership :lol.

What would Cera do if she stepped on a spider?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ohhh, this is a tough one, but I think I got it.

She'd say: "Ewww! what was that! I got all over my foot!" And rub it off.

What would Guido do if he found a wallet with $5,000 dollars in it?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
He'd smell it and investigate it, then ask, unknown to him what money is, if anyone lost it.

How do you think any of the gang would react if they saw a bulldozer smashing into a building and doing it's work?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
They'd all be like "At least none of that was our nests!"

What would happen if Petrie joined GOF? (random, I know)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He'd be scared to death from the bombardment of posts on his "Hi" thread.

What if Littlefoot worked at a Wal-Mart (XD), and he had to work in the meat department today because everyone there called in?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He'd be scared to death from the bombardment of posts on his "Hi" thread.

Man, I can imagine it now...

To: The Welcome Center
Subject: Hi!

"Hello! Me Petrie. Me glad to be on forums...whatever they are!"

(500 posts and 24 hours later, he is so scared by the amount of posts he gets that he rarely ever visited the forum again  :lol .)

Now on topic:

Let's just say he'd be scared to death.

What would happen if Ducky swam in poisoned water?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I'll say Petrie would be a bit nervous but glad he has a ton of fans.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jan 1 2013 on  02:04 PM
Yeah I'll say Petrie would be a bit nervous but glad he has a ton of fans.
^IKR?

(in a whisper) Psst. Respond to my scenario I last posted, please.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Then her mother would have to perform that practice that no parent should ever undertake: digging her own daughter's grave. :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry

Would would happen if Ruby's parents told her that she was being conscripted into military service?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Being the pacifist she is, I'd imagine that would come as quite a shock.
"But, will they allow me to join, seeing as I talk the way I talk that is?" Don't they have a literacy test you have to take, or something? :)

Now, what would be the first thing Pterano would do upon re-acceptance into the Valley?

EDIT: dang spelling mistakes :p
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Besides constantly looking over his shoulder for Mr. Threehorn? He'd would go straight to Petrie, which I'd expect he would be bouncing up and down in joy and giving big hugs! :DD

What would happen if one day Littlefoot woke up to find that his grandparents had died in their sleep and the rest of the gang was there to witness it?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
At first he'd try desperately to wake them, panicking. He'd beg his friends to help him. The gang wouldn't know what to do. They themselves are horrified, but they do know that Littlefoot's grandparents are beyond help. Eventually, the situation sinks in for Littlefoot; he comes to terms that his grandparents are dead, and weeps openly. Looking on, heartbroken, the gang go up to him and hug him. Littlefoot hugs them back, glad to know he still has something of a family left in the valley: his friends.

How did Bron react the first time he learned that one of his son's closest friends is the same kind of sharptooth that killed his wife?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Bron: Are you out of your MIND!  :anger  :anger Do I really need to remind you what happened to your mother Littlefoot? :anger

How would Ducky react if she was told that she couldn't swim for a few weeks by her mother?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
In real life, Ducky is very obediant, and would probably obey her mother despite being dissapointed.
But what would she do in real loyfe? She'd shrug and say: "Eh. I'll take up drugs instead."

How would Littlefoot react if, while meandering through an unfamiliar far walker herd that had come to stay at the valley, he bumps into Rooter?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Littlefoot would now be able to have 24 hour psychiatric counselling!

What would happen if Sharptooth survived and killed Littlefoot's father?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot now very, very MAD and wants mega REVENGE! I would assume he'd act the same way he did in the first movie, looking for a way to take out the sharptooth ;)

What would the gang do if they met the Yellobellies again? (Heh,  I actually liked the movie, despite the flame it received. It was okay)

@Loyfe: that's actually the plotline for an LBT comic Times of Change. You can find it on dA ;)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It would break something in him. To have lost his mother so long ago and now  that he's lost his father, Littlefoot swears he'll see that the sharptooth meets his end at his paws. He tells his friends not to join him, as he doesn't want to lose anyone else to the sharptooth. But of course, when have they ever listened? They follow him, out of the great valley and on a do or die mission to see the sharptooth dead.

A quetzalcoatlus flies over the great valley. What do the valley members do?

@Strut Which thing did I say that's already in someone else's work? I'm writing a fic, so I'm going to be really put down if it turns out I'm plagerizing someone.