The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Plans for next singing project this summer

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is this a fandub or something?
We'll be using completely new media for our song.  I have the experience and means to reproduce the background music by ear, which we'll be singing to.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks like we'll be singing Beyond the Mysterious Beyond! :D

I'm basically finished writing up the background music for it, as of now.  I'm just going to talk to Mumbling and organize what we want to do about the "when"s and "how"s regarding everyone singing!  

Stay tuned! :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, we have a plan!  I'll post up 3 different versions of the background music.  Each version will have a different harmony part playing along on a piano with the music.  You can just pick which part you want to sing (low, medium or high), download that file and sing along to the notes you hear.  In the end, it will all match up together nicely! :D

I"ll put them up here once they're done. :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do we still get the option of being able to singing without the melody playing because thats the way that I prefer to sing.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Jul 2 2009 on  08:15 PM
Do we still get the option of being able to singing without the melody playing because thats the way that I prefer to sing.
Of course! :yes

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, always room for another!  We'll make a new topic when we're ready to post up the background music! :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Of course!
:D  :lol:  :)  :DD  :smile

I'm excited, it feels like forever since the last singing project. I just hope i have the time for recording.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
I agree, but maybe it's mostly because I've been away for far too long

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
It¥s nice to see that you are joining this singing project Vilstrup :)And I really look forward for it ^^

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm in.  I don't really want to sing "Beyond the Mysterious Beyond" but if it's the majority vote I can handle it.  This time 'round I'll have more advanced equipment and a quieter working environment. :yes  :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Glad to hear it, Austin! :)

Thanks to the rest of you, and a new topic will be set up shortly!