The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite LBT sequel songs.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't bother to list my favorites in any order. Each of them have something that gets them included.

The Boredom song
On Your Own
Family
Imaginary
The Lone Dinosaur
You're one of us now
Adventuring

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ironically, even though I press absolutely despising most of the songs in this series, there are a fair few I like. These aren't in any order.

-Very Important Creature: Possibly my favorite. Lots of reasons for loving this one; mainly because this was one of the only necessary songs out of the entire series. VIC showed characteristics of Rinkus, Sierra and Pterano in a way that couldn't be shown through dialogue.

-Beyond the Mysterious Beyond: This was one of the only songs that would get stuck in my head from time to time. I like the concept and the tune. Plus, the rainbowfaces are some of my favorite characters.

-When You're Big: I thought this song was fun, and it was cool to hear a low voice in LBT

-Eggs: I found it the wittiest song.

-Who Needs You?: Second wittiest song, IMO. Ichy and Dil are the silliest villains in LBT. X3

-It Takes All Sorts: A sweet, meaningful song that wasn't preachy.

-Standing Tough: I liked the rock-and-roll style, plus Topsy was right for once. xD

-Peaceful Valley: An early getting-stuck-in-my-head song. I liked the tune.

-Lone Dinosaur: Again, nice tune

-Kids Like Us: Nice concept, nice voices

That's about it.

Just loves LBT

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ughhh... Too many good songs to decide... X_X
So, Imma just write all the songs I like from the movies! =D

LBT 2: Eggs, you're one of us now.

LBT 3: I don't really like the songs there at all. =O

LBT 4: Who needs you?, It takes all sorts

LBT 5: I like all, but my favorite is "Friends for Dinner".  :lol

LBT 6: The lone dinosaur, bad luck

LBT 7: Beyond the mysterious beyond

LBT 8: All of them. =)

LBT 9: Again all of them.  :lol

LBT 10: Once again, all of them. xD

LBT 11: I like creepy crawlies as well, but my favorite is "Girls and Dads"

LBT 12: I like "one of a kind", but I like "flip, flap and fly" more

LBT 13: All of them.  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are great songs.   :yes    You could try like I did and choose your favorite song per movie instead of 1-2 overall.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT 2:

1. Peacefukl Valley

LBT 3:

1. Kids Like Us

2. Standing Tough

3. When You're big

LBT 4:

1. It takes all sorts

LBT 5:

1. Big Water

2. Friends for Dinner

3. Always There

LBT 6:

1. The Lone Dinosaur

2. When You are on your Own

LBT 7:

1. Beyong the Mysterious beyond

2. Good Inside

LBT 8:

1.  Family

2. When You are mad

LBT 9:

1.The Boring SOng

2. No one has to be alone

3. Imaginary friends

LBT 10:

1. We'll always be your friends

2. Adventuring

LBT 11:

1.  Girls and Dad's

2. If Only

LBT 12:

1. Things Change

LBT 13:

1. The Yellow Belly dance

2. How do you know?

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Here are my favorites (no particular order):

1. Peaceful Valley
2. The Lone Dinosaur
3. Always There
4. Bestest Friends
5. Family

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
In no particular order, here are my top 10 LBT songs.

1. Family
2. The Mad Song
3. Peaceful Valley
4. Bestest Friends
5. Who Needs You?
6. Eggs
7. It Takes All Sorts
8. Friends for Dinner
9. Big Water
10. Grandma's Lullaby

:)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
1.  Always There-Beautiful
2.  Who Needs You-catchiest rhythm.
3.  It Takes All Sorts-liked Ali's voice.

And my personal fav......

4.  Friends For Dinner-Hilarious, funny lyrics, wasn't as random as some of the other songs in the serious, loved the "dishes" the gang thought of, and laughed at how Petrie sounded like he was willing to let Chomper eat Spike.   :lol

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Beyond the Mysterious Beyond from TLBT stone of cold fire

The lesson fron TLBT the big FRIEZE

and

peaceful valley from TLBT the great valley adventure

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Adventuring is one of my absolute favorites. It reminds me of parading around the school grounds with a couple of friends signing it when LBT 10 had first been released. Every now and then I still randomly start singing it, haha.

Peaceful Valley is a wonderful start to the sequels. It really portrays the gang's relief and joy after the darker events of the original film, and sets the much different tone for the adventures to come.

I really adore Beyond the Mysterious Beyond. While I think they could have dropped the alien concept and just left a lot of mystery surrounding the Rainbowfaces, this is still an absolutely gorgeous number.

Big Water! It's really catchy, and a successful tune overall. I love hearing it referenced over and over again, heh.

The Lone Dinosaur. It was one of my friend's favorites. I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me over the years. It's a great storytelling example and really displays Littlefoot's enthusiasm.

Family is nice. I actually really like The Lesson, too. The tune isn't very inspired, but it's quite insightful and awfully sweet.

The Yellow Belly Dance! It's just ridiculously fun, I listen to it a lot. Flip Flap and Fly, too.

And, of course, Things Change, No One Has To Be Alone, and Best of Friends are all absolutely beautiful.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Things Change".  Why?  :rolleyes: it happens everyday. :D And its a Pretty Song especially when Cera sang it.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My Favorite Sequel Songs Are Beyond The Mysterious Beyond, Good Inside, And Very Important Creature.

Lilfut

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/JD_Fan_Forum/index.php?showuser=1
Basically everything Ducky sings ever.

Also, NA NA NA NA NA IMAGINARY

so yeah

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm...
I liked all of the songs in 5, 6, and 12, (and I agree that "Always There" is fabulous except for the chorus) and I liked the reprise of Peaceful Valley in 2. 7 is fun, 8 and 11 nope, and the rest I can't really think about at the minute.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I really like Peaceful Valley, Eggs, One of us now, when youre big, standing tough, kids like us, Who needs u, and it takes all sorts. I've even grown to like Granmas lullaby though i hated it as a kid.

Big water and always there are good but ive overplayed them; friends for dinner absolutely stunk,

lone dinosaur had a nice tune and beat but it was really pretty silly; bad luck was awesome but i've listened to it too many times; on your own was OK but same goes for it;

mysterious beyond was okay, good inside was okay; I overplayed very important creature as a kid cause i liked it so much but now i find it annoying cause Terano it...annoying.

Mad song is real fun, i don't care what people say about it being a mind poison. Family was nice but feel far short of always there; the lesson was ok but very dull;

boring had a nice tune but was quite pointless; imaginary friend was some sort of real accidental nightmare fuel and i always skip it every time i watch 9 its so bad; no one has to be alone is pretty but littlefoots voice sounded bad;

adventuring was just plain dumb---its talking about something that happens every film as if its something new. Me and my dad wasn't that great, best friends was sooooo overdone

creepy crawlies was too much, girls and dads was good, if only was nice

one ofa kind was...not that good, things change was ok, flip flap fly was...alright