The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

No New Episode today (June 1st)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all,
I will Not be posting up a new episode today.  It was merely  a rerun of "Escape from the Mysterious Beyond", which can be downloaded from my website.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I was wondering that. But it could be another rerun cause there only 6 left to com on air and the final one from what I know off is suppose to be one of the best.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sadly yes, it was another rerun. :(
Sorry guys; YTV isn't giving me much of a break here.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I can explain it, with most programs if they have so many episodes they do a rerun for those that missed the others before showing the last remaining ones, I seen it a few times when it came to scooby Doo when you know there are others but they don't show it when the new ones begins.

so that most likely the case.

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
So evil of them to be so crafty! *shake fist* Ah well, we will anxiously await the day of new episodes... and maybe some reruns will be ones we haven't had available for download yet, like the Tooth Crisis and the Day of Rising Waters! :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
From what I know of, Days of Rising Waters haven't even been aired in Canada yet and the wierd thing is, that one explains how Petrie got his new home where Doc finds Chomper and the others while they tried to hide chomper in Petrie's home. That one as well could be walked up to by Littlefoot and Friends.

But funny enough on Utorrent they do have Days of Rising water on it but you need the software Utorrent to get that download. or watch it on my youtube site which in the signuture part has it on there. But you have to be my friend to view it cause it private viewing only.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hate to say it guys....another rerun today :(
The Great Log Running Game.

Maybe the new episodes have moved to a different channel, I don't know.  I'll keep looking around.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Maybe they've shown all they were allowed to show for this season. Do any of you know  anything about the dvd release of the series?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The DVD is called Amazing Adventures, and it is supposed to be released at the end of august.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The DVD is called Amazing Adventures, and it is supposed to be released at the end of august.
Is that official information?

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's what comes up in searches of amazon.com and others.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Seems like animated tv series', no matter who releases it or who made it, get shoddy treatment on DVD releases.  <_<

Chomperfan83

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yeah I love this show but unfortunately I have missed the last couple or else they haven't shown them yet over here.  But probably because it's on early in the mornings I probably slept when these newer episodes were on.  My faveorite episodes are Anything with Chomper as the star.  I love that little T Rex he is just so cute you just wanna give him a big hug.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
he is just so cute you just wanna give him a big hug.

Ummm...  Okay.  I've never thought that but uhhh... sure.  Whatever you say. :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
I"m afraid that I will be retiring from recording episodes.  I work night shifts not and I'm finding all too often I'm forgetting to set up my recorder before I go to bed after work.  By the time I wake up, the episode has already aired.

Also, my interest in the TV series has diminished somewhat and I am having trouble holding the interest to record, edit, compress and upload each episode.  I haven't even watched the last two that I've picked up.  I should do that someday. :P:

Anyways, I'm sorry.  I just need to realize that I can't keep this up.  It sounds like LBTlover and Flathead will help keep everyone interested in the episodes informed, as well as anyone else.  I just can't seem to hold interest in the TV episodes so my work in the TV episode department will be cut back significantly.

I will not be recording episodes in the future.  Thanks to LBTlover for hosting the episodes and for everyone who is helping to keep them alive.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah!  That's sad to hear! :(

Well, what does this mean for all the lyrics I sent to you?  Will you still be putting them up, or have you lost interest in doing that too?  If it's the latter, then I've definately wasted a good deal of time. :cry

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, what does this mean for all the lyrics I sent to you? Will you still be putting them up, or have you lost interest in doing that too? If it's the latter, then I've definately wasted a good deal of time. 
I'll still put them up, don't worry. :yes

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I feel that I have accomplished what I set out to do with the TV episodes: I introduced the community here to them while they were not airing in other regions.  At this point, there aren't that many episodes we haven't seen or discussed.  Legally, I don't want to become a database for all of the TV episodes, just as I don't want to share the films publically either.  At this point, most of us have seen enough of the series to understand what it's all about.  The first season is also coming to an end.  Anybody who chooses to get ahold of the few missing episodes can probably do so with enough digging online, and there is likely to be a DVD release of the episodes eventually.

I feel I've done my job, exposing the community to the TV series.  I just need to move onto other things.  Here's hoping a DVD is released soon! :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thank you very much for making the TV series available to all of us, including those living in countries where it has not yet been aired and (depending on its success in the English speaking countries) never may be :yes