The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask CybertronianBrony!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Why? Because I thought, "Why not? Let's make an Ask Me!" So I did!

I'm ready for any questions you want to ask me! I'll try my best to answer!

So go ahead, ask away! Don't be shy!

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
How did you discover MLP: Friendship is Magic?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you for the question, Dracorider19! And thank you very much for reviving this topic! I was afraid I was going to have to redo it all over again!

I started discovering MLP:FIM on Boomerang at 2011, I believe. I thought it was weird, since it was on a channel that had old cartoons like Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry and Scooby-Doo and old Cartoon Network shows on there, but at that time, Puppy in my Pocket was on there too. So it seemed that female shows were arriving on Boomerang, but later on they were removed from the channel. I checked it out for myself. The episode was "The Ticket Master." I thought to myself, I couldn't believe I was watching a show about ponies, but... I seemed to have an interest in the show. It was not as girly as the previous incarnations of MLP. I even admited they looked cute. I was looking at more ponies on the internet. I learned more about bronies and I was quite surprised. Probably because I saw lots of pictures of them with Amazing World of Gumball and Regular Show. Later on, an old friend of mine who was at my school came over and looked at me looking at ponies. She asked if I was a brony. And now she said it, I said yes. I was now officially a brony. And I still am to this very day. My favourite pony was Rainbow Dash, but now it has been changed to Twilight Sparkle. Why? Because she is awesome, she is smart and she is so adorable! Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

That so far is what I can recollect from when I found out about the show.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, when my sister learned I liked the show, she was like "You have pictures of
ponies online?" in surprise. When I explained to her about the nature of the show, and
why I was attracted to it, she understood and is fine with it.

Also, I remember deeply disliking the old MLP commercials when I was growing up as a kid,
often changing the channels until it was over. Now, with the new generation, I actually
enjoy watching commercials for Friendship is Magic!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
MLP: FIM is one of those shows that actually tries to be good! And it works perfectly! I like that! Every episode makes me eager to know what happens next! (And even ideas for my story series) I even admit I pretend I am even in the intro sequence! Here I come, Season 7! I'm ready for any adventure!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
By the way, in "the Arts" section of this forum, in the "Silver Screen" part, I wrote my
own MLP OC, a draconequus (Discord's species) whom I named "Blithe". Did you read it?
If not, I suggest you check it out.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I recently had a look at your original character, Blithe! He sounds great! I really liked the description you made about him! He sounds like a character that could appear in a future episode!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you! How about you leave a comment on my topic about Blithe? I've not
had any comments so far about Blithe, and I would really love to have comments
and maybe some feedback.
P.S. It really meant to me when you said Blithe sounded like he could be in a future
episode. Thanks so much. Sounds like I succeeded in making Blithe sound original and
appealing.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Your wish has now been granted! A comment has now been placed on your topic!

You're very welcome, Dracorider! Always like to make friends like you happy!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
I suppose your comment is a sort of thank you for reviving this topic? :)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Now that the issue was brought up, I'd also like to know which Blizzard games you've played/still play and which ones are the ones you enjoy the most.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Now that the issue was brought up, I'd also like to know which Blizzard games you've played/still play and which ones are the ones you enjoy the most.

Well, Sovereign... umm...

I've... never... played any Blizzard games...

And I'm sorry... please forgive me... I should have remembered to mention I never played any Blizzard games...

The only Blizzard franchise that I know (but never played) is Overwatch. Team Fortress 2 got me to know about it. From what I've seen, the game looks pretty good.

Again, please forgive me. I can be quite stupid sometimes.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. It wasn't at all stupid to ask, that's why I created the thread. :)  It's quite surprising that you'd ask about things you're not interested about but no harm done.  :yes

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I understand, Sovereign. The reason I asked the question was to keep your thread going, to show my respect and as I already said on your board, was curious to know about what games you play. Some of them you play are quite interesting, and it makes me want to look them up.

But with all honesty, I could try looking up more Blizzard games though so I can see what they look like and how they play. I have a lot to catch up on and check for myself.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, I'm back, and I just can't resist talking to one of the most likable users on
this forum.
So here's my question this time: Have you read the theme song that I wrote for my
character Blithe on my topic about him? It's a parody of "You're Welcome" (such a catchy song) from Disney's "Moana". If so, please comment on it.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Your wish has now been granted! A comment has now been added on your topic!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
By the way, I've decided to give you this question:
Since you know MLP: FIM well, and you've been getting to know my OC Blithe, in
your words: How would Discord interact with my Blithe?
(According to me, Discord would undoubtedly be pleased to see another draconequus.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry for the long reply wait.

Hmm... I'm not really good to be honest when it comes to making very fitting dialouge that stays with their respective character. I am still learning how to make good ones, though. I know it's simple as it sounds, but I still need a lot to learn about good dialouge writing.

Please forgive me and I hope you understand.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh well, that's okay. My own description of Discord's reaction to seeing Blithe goes like this:
Discord basically goes "Oh jolly, good!" and excites himself over seeing another of his kind in Equestria. He then offers to be Blithe's teacher and to instruct him of the ways of draconequus magic to become more skilled, and he might offer Blithe a chance to do pranks with him.