The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Rocky · 121 · 15595

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
On The African Savanah, a group of cubs, three lions, a cheetah, and a leopard were making their way to pride rock, home of Simba's Pride.

The leaderof this group was a young Black fured lion cub named Damon, a cub who's mother had taught him the basics of mystisim before she died. It was his mother's spirit who had guided them here, and now they were within sight of pride rock.

The rest of his Party was Makaila, a runaway white fured cub. Duma, A cheetah who lost his mother to a pack of Baboons. Chewi, a half tailed leopard cub who's mother abandoned him, and scout, a mute lion cub.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At Pride Rock, Prince Kovu awoke at the crack of dawn.

"What a night," he smiled, giving his mate Kiara a gentle, loving lick on the cheek as she slept.

?◆★Hunter★&#96

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"It was a great night my love so what do you have planned for today?" She asked him with a smile as she woke up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Damon and his froenmds werent the only newcomers heading towards Pride Rock.  Approaching the southern border was a pair of lions  one large redmaned and with brown eyes and broad shulders, the iother was smaller, with blue eyes a brown mane. The  larger one was named Kopa, and he was, in fact SDimbas firstborn cub.  He had thrown into the river as a cub by Zira and had been rescuee by the mystic Nuteri, who was travekling with him. the smaller male was named Makata, he was the second son of King Chaka, and Makata had grown up with KOpa and had decided to accompany Kopa once he learned asbout his birthright.
_ remember you two, you must be on your best behavior. You only get one chance for a good impressoion " Nuteri said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well," Kovu smiled, "I was thinking...."

Suddenly, he stopped and sniffed the air.

"I can smell some lions," he said, "Stay here, I'm gonna go check it out."

Kovu went in the direction of kopa

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon stopped as he sensed Nuteri, Makata and Kopa, it wasn't long before he saw them Too. Knowing they could not out run them, and that it was too late to hide, Damon prayed he was right about them.

Damon pproched the three. "Uh, Hi, I'm Damon, who are you?" He asked the Mandril and two lions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dont worry young one. we will not harm you " nuteri replied sagely. ' we have business with the king of this pride and you can do as you please. I am Nuteri, and these are Princes Kopa and Makata. Kopa is a crown Prince actually.' he smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who goes there?" Kovu called to the newly arrived lions.

The dark furred prince went up to them

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chui, Makaila, Scout and Duma came out of hiding as they save Kovu. "My Name is Damon, My friends and I seek the son of Mufasa, King Simba. We wish to join his pride." Damon said. "Yeah, He does accept Non lions right?" Duma asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Crown Prince Kopa at your service. I'm here to see my father... Simba" kopa said. he noticed a look of shock apear on the lions face. ' and who are you, if I may ask..?
_ i';m Makata, prince of the southern hills pride' Makata said,. " lifes a big joke and I love to laugh.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm prince Kovu, mate to Princess Kiara.....wait, crown prince?" Kovu said, catching Kopa's words, "How can that be?" he asked in pleasant surprise

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simbas my father. " kopa said. ' since your mate is a princess, that.. ' ' would make her your little sister" nuteri cut in. " you two have never met, well until today that is. Kovu is your brotherinlaw.' He added.
Nice to meet you, brother' kopa said offering Kovu his paw.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Because he's Simba's first born!" Rafiki said as he appered. "We feared the worst when Zira bragged abut killing you, king Siba and Queen Nala were so deastated that they never spoke of you again." Rafiki explained, turning to nuteri. " Nuteri, It's been too long!" Rafiki sad as he hugged the other Mandril.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well rafiki i see you havent changed much since we last met, which was, oh back in king mufasas time. we both had royal duties to attend to, you had that ugly business with scar and me well thiose darn jaguars keep trying to overrun the region, so they keep me busy' nuteri said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Nice to meet you," Kovu shook Kopa's paw back, as they walked over to Rafiki.

"I see you have an old friend too," he added when Rafiki saw Nuteri

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh yes, Nuteri and I trained under the same teacher hen we first learned the mystic ways." Rafiki said. "Now I think both Simba and Nala will want to be reunited with their son." Rafiki aid.

Makaila turned to Damon. "Damon, aren't you going to askk one of them?" She asked. "Not Now Makaila, Kopa being reunited with his parents and sister is more important." Damon said.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara walked out of the den and over to Kovu.

"Kovu my love what's going on and who are these new comers?" She asked him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm Kopa,crown prince of these lands and heir to the throne? Do you know where my father is? " Thats your sister you twit" Nuteri gave Kopa a look."THAT"S my sister?' kopa started, and gave Kiara a second look.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara showed a puzzled look,

"Sister, What do you mean I'm his sister?" She asked him with a slight smirk.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He's your big brother," Kovu smiled to his mate.