The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Rocky · 121 · 15597

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon stepped forward. "My Name is Damon, My friends and I want to join your pride your highness." Damon said. ""I'm Makaila." The white furred cub said. "I'm Chui." The Leopard said, his half tail swishing in hope. "And My Name is Duma, and that's scout, he doesn't talk except in growls and stuff." The young King cheetah cub said. "You do accept non-lions into your pride, right, Me and Chui have nowhere else to go." He added.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/
Simba smiled. "I believe you. That is whey I will allow you to join my pride, provided that you remain loyal," he said.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

It'll be great having you guys being apart of the family." She said to Damon and the others.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Suddenly Zazu flew in.  Sire, I'm sorry to interrupt but You need to resolve a dispute btween two birds. It is over who inherits a nest." The hornbill said.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Simba nodded and headed off. "Everyone, Nala is in charge while I'm gone. Respect her every word," he said as he walked off.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Sure thing dad and don't worry me and Kovu will make sure that every thing will stay in place." She said to him.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I Think we'll like it here alot." Makaila smiled as she rubbed up aganist Kiara's leg.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled at her,

"I'm sure you will." She said to her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kopa went up tp explore the royal cave, whuich was his home.. memories came back to him, and he blinked away a tear.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara walked up to him and nuzzled him,

"Hey Kopa are you ok?" She asked him.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
However no one saw damon sneaking away. He walked outside and climbe up to the top of pride rock. ' How could I be a part of their family, if they knew the truth about me, teywould never accept me.' He thought. Looking out over the land, his new home. Damon decided to head back. " Queen Nala, I request permission to explore your kingdom." He said bowing to Nala.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Nala smiled. "Go ahead. All of the Pridelands are open to you," she said before turning away.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guess we have to share now," Kovu chuckled to Kopa, patting his back

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you Majesty." Damon said as he walked out. Makaila, chui, Duma and scout followed Damon, although they kept out of sight.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled and nuzzled Kovu,

"Ever since I met this hunck of muscle the family grew bigger and bigger and now its still growing." She said to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sharing is necessary, its how prides with several ions in them keep things together.' kopa replied ' i'll be fine, i..just need a couple days to adjust to being home..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"oh yeah," Kovu purred to his mate, "I'm smart and strong," he winked at her.

"So, anything you wanna do with us Kopa?" Kovu asked

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
why dont you show me some of your favorite hangourt sopots' Kopa said. ' places you like to be..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled, at Kovu,

And that is why I love you Kovu and sure Kopa we'll be happy to show you around." She said.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon sighed as he stopped walking. "You can all come out." He said to Makaila, Duma, Chui, and scout. "How'd you know we were following you?" Makaila asked sheepisly as they came out. " I know your scents." He said, before turning to walk again. "Damon, what's wrong?" Duma asked. " What's wrong is I don't know where to go from here, part of me wants to stay, but the other part wants me to leave." He said. "I'm Conflicted." He said. "Damon, what are you running from?" Makaila asked. "Myself." He simplely said as he turned away. " Damon, we trusted you to get us to Prie rock and you did, so why not trust us with what's wrong?" Chui asked. "I don't want to talk about it." Damon said before stoppin. " But I'll stay, for now." Damon said. <Good, then lets check this place out> Scout said as he growled eagerly.