The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The New Band of Seven

Nick22 · 32 · 5005

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bankotso made his way into a nearby village.  Here he would wait for the sorcerer to bring forth his Banriyu. "He'd better nor try any tricks on me by putting spells on the blade." He thought as a woman brught a bowl of sake to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Suddenly, a darkness eclipsed Bankotsu, and from within the darkness, a figure rose.  Black-robed, with his face sheathed in a dark hood and mask, he spoke...
"You...are right to be mistrustful of that man Sicosan.  He will most likely betray you..."
Then the darkness, and the man faded...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bankotsu merely continued drinking his sake. that spririt or whatever it was, didn't scare him, nor would his words sway him. Sicosan's intent and honor were for him to determine, not some sprit or puppet of naraku. If he brought him his swiord , reforged and on time, it would show that Sicosan was a man of his word,, If not... dprceror or not, he would deal with him like anyone else who had double crossed him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Soren flew back down, landing near Sicosan.
"I have the material you asked for.  Anything else I can help with?"
He said, bowing slightly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No, that will do for now" Sicidsan said taking the supplies of leather from the Raven with a smile. This was more than enough to create a scabbard and crosshairs for Bankotsu. there would be some left over, after he was finished. "thank you my friend. you have done an excellent job.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Soren bowed, smiling.
"It was no problem.  I'm just glad I could be of service."
He said...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sicosan reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag . it jiggled, it was full of coins. "this gold is payment for your services my friend.Spend it anyway you wish" he gave the bag to the Raven demon, and smiled at the expression on his face as he opened the bag. Sicosan's family had been wealthy, and he had inherited this wealth after his father's death some years ago. he could  afford to pay as handsomely as he had with Soren. but thhe money didn't matter, because getting his revenge on naruku would be worth it. it would be worth spending everything he had.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Soren shook his head.
"Keep it.  I have no need of such things. It was payment enough to be able to help a friend.  Might I ask why you needed the scabbard and sword?"
He asked, raising his eyebrow skeptically...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'I'm reforging the sword for a customer" Sicosan replied. "the sword was broken and I offered to repair it." this was a simple answer, but it was a honest one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This rp is being revived)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
now i must return to my work Sicosan said...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sicosan, put the leather away and finished drinking his sake, meditating on the labors ahead of him. ' it would take some time to forge the scabbard and b crosshairs, but sicosan was very good at what he did, so the finished product who be strong and sturdy and hold up well to years of use.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: