The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 24325

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Roux started to fly backwards as the dragon was still focused on her.  Still annoyed that Nero was helping her out in the fight as she narrowed her eyes at him once again as she dodged another snap of the dragon's jaw before starting to fly around to dodge incoming fireballs.

The dragon in turn, didn't even seem to care that it was being attacked all the time by Nero, it was, for the time being, focused completely on Roux as it lept off the building it was on, onto a second building as it continued to chase her down above rooftops.

Roux soon stopped and turned to face the dragon, pulling her Keyblade back as a red line appeared on it and her Keyblade engulfed itself in flame, to which the demon flew forward towards the dragon and swung her Keyblade multiple times, actually causing the dragon to visibly flinch.

The dragon let off another damaging roar that tore up more rooftops, sending debris down into the streets bellow.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go and see if he knows what's up." Sara said.

"yes, I've not seen those creatures before." Brooklyn said.

"Yea.  I wonder if Pluto or any other characters are with him." Gnash said.  

The 3 of them put their weapons away and flew after where they had seen Mickey go to.  

"I wonder how he got here.  He's not native to this universe." Sara said as they flew in the direction where he went.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mickey checked his surroundings suspeciously. He might seem a bit paranoid to most, but his caution had saved his life a few times and spending time in the realm of darkness made one realize the necessity of staying alert.

He spotted the gargoyles swooping toward the alley and waved to them, before giving the area the once over again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 2 gargoyles and Sara flew into the alley and landed not to far from Mickey.

"Hello." Sara said as she waved.  

"Neat.  I've seen some of your cartoons on tv.  I think Hudson likes them also."
 Gnash said.  

(ooc: Not sure if Sara should already have her keyblade of she'll get/find it later on during the rp)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*she should already have It)
 Both Vitani and Kopa gaped at the huge dragon, " What IS that thing? Kopa asked, as another earsplitting roar  hit them.. Best do as Leon says, I think' Vitani said, turning and hurrying back inside.. Kopa reluctantly followed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Raven moved to the door and stepped out. He jumped to the side, narrowly avoiding the lions running back inside. Casting a glance up at the roaring behemoth, he smirked.

"That, my feline friends, is a heartless," he leaned against the wall, perfectly content to watch from there. "The darkness in the hearts of creatures like us given form."

----------------------------------

"Cartoons?" Mickey repeated, unfamiliar with the term. "So I guess you guys protect this place from the Heartless? You seem to be pretty good at fighting."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
suddenly there was a loud bang and a puff of smoke fuilled the room. Wh - where is that blasted.. " oh drat" said a old man clothed in blue robes when the smoke cleared in his left hand he held a staff ' magicked myself out of the castle again. oh.." he stopped and looked at Kopa and Vitani 'So you're thre lion Rafiki was speaking of..
- Wa-wait , you know Rafiki/ Kopa started " The Name's merlin and i happen to be the world's most powerful wizard, now if you want the universes most powerful wizard, you'll have to go see that magical squirell , Lord Sockstripe, or whatever his name is" Merlin said scratching his head. " Last I heard of him he was going to a party, and now this happens.. he motioned to the loud rumbling outside.. " Its most likely that Maleficent's doing.. he muttered..
_ Kopa and Vitani shook thier heads  the old wizard had more or less been muttering to himself.. " I'm Kopa , i'm the Crown Prince of the Pridelands " Oh yes, you and your Girlfriend there had better come with me.. The Problem is We;l'll need a Gummi ship to get back to the castle, it would take too long to walk back, and time is of the essence"
I;m not exactly his girlfriend , I;m Vitani" Vitani said.. ' Aren't you going to be his mate? Merlin asked. " We'll we haven't made it official yet" Vitani stammered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nero dodged back away from the rubble, then flipped into the air, his wings flaring as he flew down, slashing along the Dragon's back, drawing shadowy pools of what looked akin to blood, making it roar in rage as he darted away from a counterattack.

Leon looked into the sky and saw Nero's silhouette flying past the Dragon.
"Looks like we're not the only ones fighting it."
He said calmly,

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Heartless? Is that what you call those things?" Brooklyn said.  "As for being good at fighting we gargoyles do our best to protect the city from various evils at night.  And some other places and folks when I travel to other places with some other friends of mine." Brooklyn said.  

"Yea.  Travel is neat sometimes." Gnash said liking to travel, including to other universes and times as well as this world.

"I've had some training in fighting in various ways, but I"m more of a wizard type." Sara said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Will you please stop making it roar so much!?" Roux called out to Nero in annoyance as the roar the dragon made from when Nero attacked it, caused more damage to what was in the general area "If you're not careful, making it more angry is going to cause it to roar, and when it roar, buildings are going to be damaged, and if that happens, lives could be lost" she narrowed her eyes at him as she flew downwards to avoid a fireball based attack from the dragon.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nero chuckled.
"You want it silenced?  Fine!"
He flicked his hands in a series of signs, then indicated it.
"Silenra!"
He yelled, keeping it from being able to generate sound with it's roars.  He then drew a sword and grinned.
"And for good measure..."
He lunged up it's head, flipping high into the air and impaling it's mouth shut with the blade.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So that thing, is basically evil incarnate? Vitani shivered
_
In a manner of speaking..Merlin replied, reaching inside his hat and pulling out assorted items, a watch with no hands, a three bulbed hourglass and other odds and ends.. now where is that magical map..it showed the portals to the worlds.. dratr.. I'm sure I stuck it in here for safe keeping.. come on.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Pfft....someone sounds annoyed...." Roux muttered in regards to Nero as she flew backwards while the dragon was now preoccupied with Nero once again "And here I thought he had better things to do than to kill Heartless....oh well....as long as he doesn't get in my way...."

She bought her Keyblade back up once more, holding it slightly on her right side, the tip of the Keyblade pointed at the dragon before she started to fire more orbs at the dragon from where she was standing her ground.

The dragon in turn, seemed to flinch some as it was indeed, getting much weaker from the onslaught of attacks it was sustaining, yet, as its mouth was impaled shut, it soon ripped it back open, the "flesh" of the dragon, ripping up in the process as it let off another roar, this one, much more louder than any of its other ones, a roar rather deafening as the wind blew everyone back, and in turn, damaged Roux some in the process.

Her Keyblade flew out of her hand as she took the blast head on, being thrown back into a nearby building and injured in the process.  The building being the one where the others had hidden.  However, she ignored the presence of the others as she got back up, bleeding a bit, injured, yet, still wanting to fight.  There was no way in hell she was going to let Nero hog all the glory of slaying this Heartless.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Raven gasped as the force of the roar ruffled his hair and clothing. He braced his feet, managing to stay up right. He glanced back at Merlin. He hadn't really talked to him much, other than inquiring a bit about magic.

"You guys need a Gummi Ship?" Raven smirked. "I happen to have one in the works, just need a few parts."

"Kid, I don't think you'll be going anywhere with that Heartless flying around," Cid said. "Especially with what you've got so far."

--------------------------------

Mickey nodded. "The Heartless are the manifestations of the darkness in folk's hearts. They seek out and steal hearts from others, creating more of themselves."

He frowned and scratched his chin. "I'm something of a traveler myself. Have you guys encountered a pale woman in black, or a lage black cat, name of Pete?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we just need to get back to the castle, the ship can fall to pieces after that, for all that I care" Merlin said putting his hat back, after magicking all the objects back into it.. Now where is your ship? he asked Raven , running his fingers through his beard.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sara shook her head, "I don't think I've ever heard of anyone like that." She said.

"Pete as in peg leg pete from some of the disney cartoons, no, I've not heard of his being here." Brooklyn said.  

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Roux continued to eye the dragon some more before noticing an opening and smirked to herself before flying forward.  The dragon roared rather loudly, however, Roux just kept flying forward until she got close enough to the dragon and seconds later, flew inside it just as the dragon shut it jaws.

The dragon roared a second time and started to make its way to Nero before it stopped in its tracks and seemed to collapse onto the ground, roaring lowly as it did, attempting to stand up again, only to fall back down again.

Moments later, the dragon was destroyed....from the inside by none other than Roux as the heart from the Heartless was released into the air as she stood there, breathing a bit, her hair in her face, yet, it was as if she just didn't care one bit, she was just regaining her posture at the moment.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nero chuckled a little bit.
"Hmph...Impressive.  It appears you saved my life.  Thank you."
He said calmly, standing up and reforming his cloak...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"And yet, I didn't do it to save your life, my lif was in danger and I needed to destroy that thing to save myself....so you can get that little idea of me saving your life out of that head of yours" Roux sneered back at him with a glare as well as she landed on the ground, her arms crossed.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Aw, shucks!" Mickey exclaimed. He smiled shyly at his outburst. That was no way for a King or Keyblade Master to act, no matter how long he had been traveling.

"What are you guys' names?" the mouse asked. "You already seem to know a bit about me..."

-----------------------------

"Back at my temporary residence," Raven replied. He frowned, no longer hearing the commotion outside. "Looks like the fight's over."