The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Paper Soldiers

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I forgot to mention about this new hobby I've been doing for several months now.  I've become part of a group of artists at a site called JuniorGeneral.org, who create printable figures for games or classrooms.  The variety of styles can range from pre-history to modern day, from real to fictional.  I've been a bit slow, but I'm making good practice at it, even taking on a few big projects.  I'm not sure how to post pictures here, so I could only place a directory to my DA page, where I did a few.

http://mirumoto-kenjiro.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5b4gvw

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
An update!  So far, I completed a few historical projects for the site, and I've got a lot more to do.  Here's a list of what I did for historical purposes:

Operation Entebbe (Israeli & Ugandan soldiers.  I'm still on the hijackers & land vehicles)
WW2 US 92nd Infantry Division soldiers (colored)
WW2 US 442nd Infantry Division soldiers (Japanese-American)
WW2 US Code Talkers (Navajo, Basque, Meskwaki, & Comanche tribes)

Basically, the majority of my projects will currently be around segregated units of WW1 & 2, and Special Forces operations.  It's fun, as you learn something new about this kind of stuff.