The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

my new fanfiction

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Some time ago, I had occasionally mentioned that I liked the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so much that I wanted to write my own fanfiction. I came up with a lot of ideas, but I can do only one story at a time, so for my first attempt, I decided to go with something that I had yet to see (and since I've been visiting Fimfiction.net every day for over a year now, I have a fair idea of what's out there). I started writing at the beginning of January and uploaded it to Fimfiction.net earlier this month. (I had simply decided to wait until my 4000th post here to mention it.) I think the title alone should give a good idea of what to expect. If anyone here is interested in reading it, here is the link:

LEGO Equestria Girls

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today, after nearly eight months of writing, this story is finally complete! Has anyone here found it interesting? If so, what did you think of it?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls