The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Member Color Scheme

Petrie · 18 · 6363

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For the most part, your username is colored according to your status (member, mod, admin) and I had to get rid of the glow text because I needed to edit some things and it got in my way.  Only worked in IE anyway.....

New color scheme is as follows:

Light blue - Members (any level regardless of postcount)
Light Green, Italic, Bold - Mods (or SuperMods)
Yellow, Italic, Bold - Admins

I only have this set up so I can quickly scroll through a topic and see who's replying.  If you want changes, please explain what you'd like to see. :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That clears things up a bit, thanks Arvens
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't know it caused a problem.  :unsure:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well it was pretty confusing at first, some members were orange, some blue and some green. It was kinda hard to keep track of who's what.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're the only one in green (being the sole mod) and I'm the only one in orange (being founder).

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Just a note of change, anyone in green is a regular board member.  Anyone in red is a board administrator.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
They'll have to morph into a chameleon and change. :P:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie,Jan 12 2008 on  10:59 PM
They'll have to morph into a chameleon and change. :P:
Morph? How come?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pathlight, are you aware that some of the posts you're replying to had been posted years ago?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Campion1,Jun 14 2013 on  08:32 PM
Pathlight, are you aware that some of the posts you're replying to had been posted years ago?
I joined Gang of Five on 8 June 2013. Now, it is 6 days later which is 14 June 2013. :p  :DD  :smile  :lol
How to change the member color to yellow?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
There was no point in reviving this topic at all.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It is impossible to change member color.

Polka dotted folks did not exist; it was a joke.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes we know maybe members could get a new title color instead of green. Just a suggestion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theyre is no need to change the color scheme, its worked for 5 years. path light this is the last time i'm telling you. KNOCK OFF THE SPAMMING! reviving 5 year old threads is spamming, and its against the board rules. either knock it off, or you will no longer be welcome here.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Nick22,May 3 2005 on  11:53 PM
Well it was pretty confusing at first, some members were orange, some blue and some green. It was kinda hard to keep track of who's what.
Nick
Yeah, it is hard.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I"m just curious, how come Banned members are simply a lighter shade of green from regular members? I can read whole threads and not even notice a certain member was banned. My post and the post above me demonstrates just how similar the two statuses are.

Why not a noticeably different color, like brown?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have no idea :P: There must've been some reason for it, back when Petrie decided on the new color schemes.