The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Graduation!

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
On Saturday, May 3rd, I have just attended my official graduation from Scottsdale Culinary Institute with an AOS in Culinary Arts!  It was kind of funny and nerve-wracking since it was the FIRST time I ever went through such a ceremony...since because the fact I never walked in my high school graduation (maybe because I was the only one to graduate in October...)  But all-in-all, it was awesome, and of course...the food served there was awesome too.  NOW my biggest concern is finding another job to really start living on my own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congratulations on graduating.  Good luck on the rest of your life.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yes, Mirumoto_Kenjiro...  Congradulations...  Make it big!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
A great accomplishment Kenji. :D  Enjoy every moment.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Well done Kenji! Congrats on your graduation! :^.^: Welcome to the wide world of work  ;)

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Congratulations! I wish you the best in your future! :)

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey well done. You've made us all proud.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Sorry for the late reply. I am very happy about your graduation, congratulations and I wish you the best of success :DD .

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
great jod, dude!

i cant even bake an egg and you can make whole dream buffet's

you know that is...eh...eh...

never mind! again, congrantiulations!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations Mirumoto_Kenjiro! :)
I remember my American graduation which was so much more splendid than the one in Germany (we don't even have tassel, cap, and gown over here).
I must admit that I kind of messed up in one respect though. After I had received my diploma I left the gym through the very same door through which I had entered while I was supposed to use another door :bang

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The majority of my graduating class never wore caps and gowns.  Almost all of us wore chef coats & tall white hats in the ceremony.

Anyway, thanks all for the support!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Woo, congrats!  I remember graduating college...felt So good to get all that stress off my mind! :D

Wishing you the best in your career. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 7 2008 on  10:58 AM
I remember my American graduation which was so much more splendid than the one in Germany (we don't even have tassel, cap, and gown over here).

Say what???

Congrats, grad!  Betcha you're glad to FINALLY be done with school :yes  :lol.  I've got about two years left and can't wait B).

BTW, are ya specializing in any specific ethnic food?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, in terms of ethnic foods, I personally enjoy working with Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Mediterranean, Mandarin, and Cantonese foods.  Other than that, I found out I have quite a nack for baking, sauteing, and cold foods.  I have a LONG way to go when it comes to grilling...