The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Joining Awards 2013

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The award voting of 2016 is imminent, but before the awards begin it is time again to honor those who have come to stay to the GOF.   This is for those members who joined back in 2013, have posted at least 100 times, and who remain active members of our community.

This is the award banner for those of you who joined in 2013 and who are still around:

The following members may add the Member of 2013 Award to their signatures if they wish to do so:

bestariana1girl
Dalekdino
Bruton the Iguanodon
rhombus
Sleeping-force's-inside
Phantom
Nahla
LoyfeCycleProtector
somerandomfangirl
Dosu2Dinner
Ducky123

Congratulations to every one of you, and thank you for your contributions which have made this forum the dynamic community that it is.  :)

In case you too joined back in 2013, have posted 100 times or more, and are still active but are not on the list, please send us a note and we'll correct the mistake as quickly as possible.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Congrats! Which suddenly reminds me... I never put the 2008 banner in my signature. :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats indeed, being active since that year, neat.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, about time this kicks off  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Been waiting for this! Thank you!
8 years with TGOF :yum