The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time... Collection!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I started a new site called The Land Before Time Collection. The main goal of the page is to list 'all' items which have been created regarding the Land Before Time. This means official items, not those who have been created by fans or people trying to make money on Ebay by selling images as stickers. As Malte has already said, it will be most likely impossible to list all items there are in this world, however I have decided that I shall give it a shot and make it a pretty large database.

The idea is based on this website, which I found to be very inspiring. The amount of items listed on there is incredible. Malte has been a great help so far by allowing me to take pictures of some of his items, and I would appreciate the help of anyone who has any Land Before Time item.

Now this website is far from finished. Some categories don't even have anything in them yet, but this shall be fixed soon. I am sharing it with you guys since you may have this special Land Before Time item which you cannot find on the page, or since you found an interesting auction at Ebay which lists an item you've never seen before.

Little question: Does anyone know of a website where they create a HTML code for a hit counter which does not link back to that website? I don't like that kind of advertising.

inlerah

• Ruby
    • View Profile
good job mumbling. that site should look great when it's done

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
You need PHP and MySql knowledge to create a hit counter.  Of course there is a way to make one solely in PHP, but it involves creating a text file for every counter you want....not very efficient.  But if you don't have a host that allows PHP or you don't know PHP, you can just forget it.  This is a pretty good host that offers PHP and MySql databases:

http://byethost.com/

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually I found one that does not require a link back, thanks anyway ^^

And thanks for the compliment Inlerah!