The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Make up a crazy lie about the person above you

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
TPAM is Spike from The Land Before Time! He even has the Spike picture under his name to prove it! Your username means nothing. ;)Cera

How do you type with no hands, by the way?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Oh, darn. I guess I can't escape my true nature after all...  :TreeStar

You see, I have Ducky and rest of the gang to do that for me.  :SmugSpike

You know what? Two can play at this game. TPAM is Chomper and he plans to eat the gang.  :bestsharptooth

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Even though TPAM is apparently Spike, he still plans to legally change his name to Anagnos, hence his username.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM is clearly Spike's relative, or should I say the relative of Anagnos. :!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
TPAM stole a nuclear device from Area 51 and is now a wanted criminal.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM is clearly smoking tree stars... No such thing as an "Area 51" exists, just a conspiracy made up by the Illuminati to scare the masses and easily control them.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What...? You mean... all my life has been a lie?  :opetrie

TPAM broke my heart with that statement, and for that I called the cops to arrest him. He now serves a life sentence for this.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM has been collaborating with secret organizations all along! You tried to arrest me to prevent the truth from spreading, but now it has been revealed to the public. :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
TPAM has been keeping it a carefully-guarded secret that, while there isn't actually an Area 51, there is an Area 52, which TPAM himself works at.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM is actually a weird green extraterrestrial from outer space who secretly occupies the place of Area 54! :opetrie

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Area 52, 53, 54?! Are there any other Areas I need to know about?  :bestsharptooth

TPAM is a vampire, and he made me one as well last night. That's why I couldn't go to my job today.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM is slightly telling the truth. I am a vampire in real life, as I hate the light! But, the reason that you couldn't go to your job today was because you told your boss that you were "sick." Do you have a case of stay in bed fever? :p

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
TPAM was the one responsible for making me sick. Now I offer anyone a reward who is brave enough to take on this vampire.  :TakeMoney

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM shall give me the award, for I shall step into the light and vanquish myself. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Didn't think about that...  :bang

TPAM was lying about being a vampire, when he stepped into the sunlight he didn't burn.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
TPAM really likes to bang his head into a brick wall. It's no surprise that you thought Area 51 existed.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You should try it sometime, it's oddly fantastic.

TPAM is really a dinosaur, one massive and smart dinosaur who knows how to operate computers and write stuff.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's very nice of you, but I wish that was true. :cry

TPAM is currently living in the past. He's interacting with us on the internet through the use of his IStone device invented in 200 B.C.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
TPAM changed into Marty from Back to the Future and now he has to go to the future once again.