The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39130

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kairel walked over to Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth.

"Are there any appetizers or drinks I can get for you?" the lioness asked the two.

Skunk, sitting at his table, thought over what he wanted.

"So...." Rabbit said to Dongwa and Dagnino, "It's almost time for our daily martial arts demonstration."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
""Remember those thieves who tried to rob the registers a few weeks ago?" Rafiki asked Fox, "They had no idea what they were in for, I almost felt bad for them," he laughed.

"Hey Ms. Fox?" Dongwa said, suddenly appearing, "You're scheduled to participate in today's martial arts demonstration."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wildcat started playing some music which included ' swing me high from an apple tree, the merry go round broke down and i;m a swinger..  Wildcat was in a good mood as he sent some more custo,mers to the ovens.  among the entires they would become included a smores pie a fish raco,  deviled eggs and potpies. also today was Food Fight night. at 4 pm, the tables would start throwing food at each other and the dirtiest table after an hour would bget thier meals free of charge.. ' be sure to throw food in tables faces today girls its Food Fight night' He laughed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes They currently won't try to rpob us agaiun, as I recall they were all sent to the ovens in a very gruesome way.. Fox replied before hearing dongwa.  thats right. Sorry Dongwa it had almost slipped my mind, in the next 15 minutes I'll be ready, just need to attend to a couple more customers " she replied. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh geez....I better get a good shower later," Kairel told herself.

Noon time came. "Fox, you, me, your boyfriend Rabbit, and Dongwa are supposed to show our skills now," Dagnino said, putting on some fighting gear.

"Yeah, this'll be fun!" Dongwa smiled.

The entire cast of the Fairly Oddparents were on the menu that day, never to see the light of day again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam and Bowson, at separate tables, looked over the menu to see what sorts of stuff was available.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"I guess a salad - no meat - and unsweetened ice tea," Mr. Bigmouth said, returning his menu.

Deimos looked over he menu. "Fried calamari. And a margarita."

He handed his menu back. "Let's hope we don't find any customers in our food," he muttered.

---------------

Captain Fairchild sipped his fuel through a steel straw. He noticed that many people assumed that he was part of the decoration, rather than a customer.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kairel marked their orders on a notepad. "They'll be coming right up," she assured Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth, "Though, May I get you any appetizers before the main course?"

"Have you gotten enough oil sir?" Dongwa asked Capt. Fairchild, "Or do you need a refill?"

"This is gonna be fun," Rabbit smirked, getting ready for the demonstration.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam put the menu away, deciding she would get some fish.

Bowson liked another dish.  He was thinking maybe some mushrooms and meat with sauce.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No thank you," Deimos replied.

---------------------

"Another barrel please," Captain Fairchild said, as he drained the barrel.

Several guests stared at him. Granted, living planes tended to attract a lot of attention.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kairel nodded and went to give the order to the chefs currently on duty.

"Salad with no meat, unsweetened ice tea," she read off to Kovu and Kiara "And fried calamari with a margarita to drink."

"I'll take the main courses, you take the drinks," Kovu smiled to Kiara.

"Coming right up sir," Dongwa said, he and Dagnino (mostly Dagnino) lifting and rolling another barrel over to the living plane

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam and Bowson put in their orders and sat back to wait till their food arrived.  

Bowson looked over at the living plane, not having seen anything like it before.  After a bit he looked away, not wanting to stare.  He used the time to do a more through looking over of the interior and some of the other folks he could see in the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
skunk ordered some fish as well. btuma took his order, then went to the waitress station.. ' read to start hitting them with food..' she said to panty and kariel..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You got that right," Kairel nodded, holding a massive platter of food.

"How are the drinks coming?" Kovu asked Kiara, as he prepared the salad with bits of cooked customer. With Wildcat's cooking powers, a lot of customers would often eat their meal unable to notice the person who had been cooked into it.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild drank his fuel. When he was finished he went up to a clerk. "Excuse me, but I heard you are in need of some entertainers."

---------------------

Deimos and Mr. Bigmouth were bantering with each other as they waited for the food to arrive.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The senile old Professor came back from his trance. "Wait, where am I?" He seemed to have lost track of time somehow.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Can you promise you're not going to destroy this place?" The clerk asked Capt. Fairchild.

Kairel soon came out holding a platter with Deimos and Bigmouth's orders.

"Enjoy your meal, sirs," she smiled gently.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you," Mr. Bigmouth said as he started on his salad. He smiled. The salad was one of the best that he had in ages.

Deimos picked up his calamari and tentatively munched on it. "I don't see any squid customers," he muttered.

--------------------------

"Unfortunately, I can only promise that if I'm allowed to perform outside," Captain Fairchild replied.

--------------------------

Meanwhile, two living planes - a F-18 Hornet and a F-16 Fighting Falcon - were approaching the cafe.

"You sure this is the right place?" the F-18 asked. Judging from the voice it was female. Of course, the deep blue color along with golden highlights along her wingtips hinted that she was a member of the Blue Angels Aerobatics Team.

"Where else would Captain Fairchild go?" the F-16 countered. This was another female plane. As if the baby blue paintjob and the stormcloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt painted on her tailfin didn't give it away.

"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure hes not going to destroy this place" Wildcat said from near the control panel.. ' And even if he did, I have enough magic to repair this place..course I would be pretty mad for awhile..
He said gesturing and pullung a large hose from the ceiling, " this hose was not filled with water, but chocolate topping, ' it was nearly time to begin the food fight.. Wildcvat grinneed fiendishly as he turned it on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam and Boswon's orders came in and they both started on their meals, unaware of the food fight or other local customs of the cafe they were in.