The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Those dumb trends in the songs

Guest · 8 · 1006

Bruton the Iguanodon

I was very unimpressed to see the "telephone montage" trend used in "Friends for Dinner" and then have Chomper appear in a stupid bubble at the bottom of the screen...

And then in Boring it only got worse!!

And I usually hate it when there are fantasies or imaginings in the songs. Starting with 5 all songs in the movies had at least 1...and a lot I seriously hate.

And the sometimes overuse of bright colors; particularly bad during "adventuring" and the horrendous "imaginary friend" and "yellow belly bounce".

And the occasional 3-d shot...one of the worst examples being during "bestest friend"

I really hate how they use these dumb trends in songs cause it prevents them from feeling really awesome. I liked it back in the old movies, why can't they do it like that?   :confused

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
What's wrong with fantasies happening during songs?

Bruton the Iguanodon

It was straying from the LBT I loved of the older films. For example, take the visuals in "lone dinosaur"...really cheap. I did loooooove the ones in "Big Water" as a kid but don't as much, not really now

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyways what do you think, LBTLover? (I know you're on here!)  :lol

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
:slap Stalker  :slap

Anyway, I think the bright colors were not bad in the songs.  Besides, the movie downgraded to a younger audience so they had to strike their attention somehow.

I agree in boring.  That song was just Chanson de Ennui.

That was a pretty good shot in the song Bestest Friends.  You don't see many cartoons do that in their films.  It's pretty unusual since you only see in actual 3D animations.

Lone Dinosaur was alright and thought out well.  It was just the second version of the song in the TV Series that didn't really appeal to me.

Bruton the Iguanodon

doh1.gif Stalker doh1.gif

Sorry.

But I thought the way they had it in the earlier sequels was ok.

It was just the second version of the song in the TV Series that didn't really appeal to me.

The version of "Big Water" in LBT 9 didn't appeal to me either.

Bruton the Iguanodon