The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: A New Generation

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Littlefoot wandered aimlessly around the Great Valley. He met up with his best friend Cera at the Thundering Falls. The young adults both have something they needed to talk about.

"Littlefoot; I have something to confess," Cera said.

"I do too," Littlefoot replied.

Cera took a couple of deep breaths.

"Here goes, I love you," Cera said.

Littlefoot smiled warmly and nuzzled Cera.

"I love you too; you're the only one for me," Littlefoot said.

Cera smiled as she planted her lips onto Littlefoot's mouth. Littlefoot returned the kiss. He was glad that she felt the same way about him as he felt about her. They broke apart moments later.

"I guess that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend," Cera replied.

Littlefoot nodded and smiled.

He never had a girlfriend before; it was all new to him. Soon enough, they went back to their respective nesting spots. Littlefoot walked back and noticed that his grandpa was lazing around.

"Hi Grandpa," Littlefoot said.

"Hey Littlefoot; what's new?" Grandpa asked.

"I'm in love," Littlefoot said.

Grandpa wondered which girl Littlefoot has chosen as a girlfriend.

"With whom?" Grandpa asked.

Littlefoot took a couple of deep breaths and prepared himself in case his grandpa's reaction to the news was negative.

"Cera," Littlefoot answered.

Grandpa smiled. He knew that Littlefoot was so close with Cera ever since they arrived at the Great Valley.

"Your grandma would be proud of you," Grandpa said.

Grandpa lowered his head and let a few tears fall from his eyes. He was heartbroken after the death of his wife only a day ago. She had the same illness that Grandpa caught back when Littlefoot was only 7. Grandpa felt bad since he could have done something; but, there wouldn't have been enough time to gather Night Flowers from the Land of Mists and bring them back to cure her.

"At least she's with Mom; and she's not in pain anymore; and she'll forever be in our hearts; just like Mom," Littlefoot said.

Grandpa smiled weakly and wiped the tears away with his paw.

"I really needed to hear that; thanks Littlefoot," Grandpa said.

Littlefoot nuzzled the side of his grandpa's face with his head.

Meanwhile, Cera returned to her nest to talk to her dad, step-mom, sisters, niece and nephew.

"Guys; I have something to tell you," Cera said.

Topsy came to a conclusion.

"You're in love with Littlefoot and he is your boyfriend," Topsy guessed.

Cera was shocked.

"How did you know?" Cera asked.

Topsy chuckled.

"It's obvious; I've seen you two together and you get all giggly whenever you think about him," Topsy said.

Tria wasn't any less surprised by the news. Diana, Tricia and the twins nodded their heads.

"So; if there are any objections; talk to the tail; because I'm all grown up and can choose whomever I want to love," Cera replied.

Dinah and Dana laughed; they thought the talk to the tail remark was hilarious. Tria, Tricia and Diana didn't seem to have any objections; it all went down to Topsy. Would he disapprove of Littlefoot and Cera's love? She had no way of knowing what he is thinking. After a moment of silence, Topsy started speaking.

"If you love each other that much; we hope you two will be happy together," Topsy replied.

Cera started grinning from ear to ear. Soon enough, Littlefoot and his family met up with Cera and her family. Topsy noticed the sad look in Grandpa's eyes.

"Oh Longneck; I know how you feel; losing a loved one can be heartbreaking; you were there for me when my first wife died and I can be there for you since you lost your wife; that's what friends are for," Topsy said.

Grandpa smiled weakly and nodded at the threehorn.

"Yes; on a happier note; Littlefoot and Cera have fallen in love and are a couple," Grandpa said.

"Yeah; I guessed what Cera was going to say before she even said it," Topsy replied.

Soon enough, Littlefoot and Cera decided to tell the rest of their friends the news.

This is the first chapter of my first LittlefootXCera story; I really love this pairing. It may not be canon, but, who cares? It's fanfiction. I also added extra characters; blood related siblings for Littlefoot, along with them having their own kids, an OC mom (Diana) for Dinah and Dana; extended family for Topsy. More characters will arrive sometime in the story; sorry Grandma Longneck fans; she isn't shown in this story since she has died. However, she will be referenced more than Littlefoot's mother ever was in the series.