The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Best Land Before Time Scenes

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Land Before Time has been around for 20 years and within that time it has been awarded the Academy Award for Best Family Series.  You don't get that kind of award without having something that will make you stand out in the competition.

To that end, I'll be creating a special video that depicts the BEST LBT scenes EVER!  However, I won't be making the big selection process, you, the fans of LBT, will be making the choice for me.

To make it even more fair, I'll be making a vid on YouTube to announce this.  The fans of YouTube that never show up around here will be making a choice in it all as well.

On top of that, I'll be sending e-mails to the directors, writers, editors, voice actors and others that played a huge role in making LBT's popularity possible to ask what they think is best.  After all, through their career, I'm sure they loved quite a few of the scenes that were presented.

Finally, I won't vote at all.  So it all stands to you guys.

Pick the scene(s) you think deserve to be in the top 10.  However, PLEASE be specific.  Tell us the movie/episode it is from and explain to me and others WHY it deserves to be in the top 10. (Seriously, just saying it's epic/cool/heartbreaking/etc. doesn't count.  EXPLAIN!!!)

There's no specific date of when the vid will be done, but seriously guys, I want it done ASAP.  So start making your choices.

Thank you for your attention and I'll see ya later!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let me see. I'm almost sure that the spirit of LF's mom coming to him with the treestar is a very special scene. Also, finding the valley.

Do you also mean to include the TV series and sequels, or just the first movie?

I could make a more specific top 10 of mine, but I would have to study that a bit.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Land Before Time has been around for 20 years and within that time it has been awarded the Academy Award for Best Family Series.
There is such a thing as an Academe Award for Family Series? When did LBT receive that one?

The discovery of the Great Valley would be a very beautiful scene.
Many of the goodbye scenes throughout the series were awesome.
"The land is changing. Maybe we'll all life together some day" from LBT 4 was very memorable.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"You are what you are, and I am what I am. We can't change it, but we can still be friends, can't we?" from LBT V. Warming scene that was lovely to see. Friendship goes beyond everything.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do you also mean to include the TV series and sequels, or just the first movie?

ANY movie.  ANY episode.  All sequels and all episodes.  It doesn't matter.  As long as you think it deserves to be in the top 10, it counts.

EDIT: Despite Google searching, I can't find the e-mails of those that made the series possible.  Could you guys help me out?  I'm sure a number of you have connections. :)

(Note: If you'd like to keep the info private, by all means PM or e-mail me.  Thank you.)

• Spike
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"And they all grew up together in the valley, generation upon generation,each passing on to the next...the tale of their ancestors' journey...to the valley...long ago." that should be on there after all those lines really got to me and it was one of the most touching parts of the ending and the film.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The end of the first movie, the end of 7, and the end of 4 come to my mind as great LBT scenes.