The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT article in the Animation Magazine

Flathead

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Its the lucasfilm fanclub official magazine #6 winter 1989.(although bizarrely enough the starwars.wikia entry on the mag has it at 1988) I managed to get the lucasfilm magazine from intergalactictrading website.

I wonder if there a colour photo somewhere of the black and white group photo on the animation magazine, as part of its in colour at the front cover.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Interesting page, and in color too.  Thanks for the post.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Thanks again, Flathead! :)

Something else I realized; Charles Grosvenor & co. must not have figured the gang were that big either, or they wouldn’t have made Ruby almost as tall as Littlefoot. If Ruby was to the same scale as the gang in that picture, she’d be at least human-sized; as large as an adult Oviraptor. That, in turn, would make her parents larger than any known oviraptorosaur except Gigantoraptor. :blink:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome finds.  Thanks for posting them up Flathead, they were interesting to view.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
WOW!.... Are they big in that shot off them with Bluth or what!? A little too big in my PERSONAL OPINION. And how is the desk taking their weight!?  I prefure the other shot of them with him were their smaller and cuter. http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=8884  And I don't like that mean look they gave Cera... And these a couple of colour errors on Spike.