The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Vixen Disciplines Bold

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Did you just say that you HATE LBT?! Bad Boy!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Bold: "Ow! Hey! Take it easy! I only said that about the 13th movie."

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, it turns out that's not Vixen smacking Bold. It's ImpracticalDino. He needed to vent some frustration after his unhappiness with the Season 3 finale. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*smack* How dare you say that I would hurt an innocent animal! :anger

Wait a second...

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Was I the one getting smacked there? Does this mean that I qualify as an innocent animal? :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, the pig that you trapped inside such a tiny pumpkin would qualify as innocent. I wish I could say the same about you though...

Sorry Mr. Pig. You just happened to be in front of my target. :(

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are you sure the pig is innocent? Maybe I put him inside that pumpkin to keep him out of trouble.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Why are you asking me? You and I both know the answer that I would say next. You should really be asking yourself, Why did I trap the pig inside this pumpkin? I mean, should I really discriminate against the Angry Bird species of pig?
:thinking

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The reason I discriminate against green pigs is because they steal the Angry Birds' eggs all the time. If trapping the pigs inside pumpkins is what it'll take to get some order and peace around here, then that's just what I'll have to do.

And if that still doesn't work, then I'll call in Cera to ram them for me.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So, you admit that you discriminate against the Angry Birds pig because of their skin color? Just for the record, how do you know that all green pigs steal eggs, hmm? :p

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Certainly every green pig that I've ever seen. And this is from me playing Angry Birds regularly since 2011, covering thousands and thousands of levels. Also when I watched The Angry Birds Movie. The pigs there seemed all nice and friendly at first, but it was just a ruse to steal the eggs once more. So yeah, I don't have a lot of reasons to trust green pigs at the moment.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Certainly every green pig that I've ever seen.

I’ll just stop you right there. So, you don’t trust this green pig, or these green piglets?

Hmm?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, I'll tell you what. If those pigs can prove to me that they're trustworthy, I'll give them a chance. Or at the very least, I won't put pumpkins over their heads.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, fair enough. It’s obvious at this point that I can’t change your mind. :rolleyes

Spoiler: ShowHide
The fact that the green pigs worked together with the Angry Birds in the second movie to defeat the Eagles shows that they can at least be a bit trustworthy, right? And no, the pigs didn’t try to backstab them at any point or time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well in my defense, I haven't seen the second movie. As much as I enjoy the games, I'll admit I wasn't the biggest fan of the first movie. Although I might still see the second sometime out of curiosity.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The funny thing though is that I have never seen the first Angry Birds movie, but I have watched the second Angry Birds movie entirely in theaters with my brother, so yeah. :lol

I actually enjoyed it a lot despite cringing so hard in many parts as well. It’s so bad that it’s good, as they say.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was kinda hoping that the second movie might be an improvement over the first, but that doesn't sound very reassuring. :p Then again, I do enjoy so-bad-it's-good movies sometimes.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Spoiler: ShowHide
Just to warn you, in the beginning of the movie, there’s a billboard of a green pig dabbing. Or was it an Angry Bird? The point is though, is when I first saw that in theaters, I knew...that I was in for quite the heck of the ride. The song choices throughout the movie as well is also...interesting to say the least. I won’t spoil that for you though. :p

Edit: I did enjoy this movie more than Dora and the Lost City of Gold by the way. :P
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 01:07:15 PM by ImpracticalDino »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you ever seen The Room? That's probably the ultimate so-bad-it's-good masterpiece.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, I haven't. You're not kidding though when you said that The Room is the "ultimate so-bad-it's-good" masterpiece. Doing that tiny bit of research already sells it for me. Whenever I do watch this movie, I hope it doesn't disappoint!