The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

what dinos would you have wanted to see ?

rosie · 10 · 1210

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
In the series? I  just saw Jurassic fight club and I was impressed by that Nannotyrannus rex.  :wow  Maybe chomper could face one alone and defend him. :wow

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The only dinosaur type that I look forward to seeing is the edaphosaurus. That is the only dinosaur kind that I like that hasn't already appeared on The Land Before Time. I became a fan of them when watching another series about dinosaurs: Dink, the Little Dinosaur. My favorite character, Shyler, is an edaphosaurus and I became quite fond of them after watching that show. Now if they'll put 'em in The Land Before Time, that show will have my complete collection of dinosaurs that I'm fond of.

The only thing that worries me, is that there might be some of those dinosaurs here already and I just didn't recognize them because different companies draw things quite differently. How utterly embarrasing if that were to be the case.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think they have have had the king Shyler is in the background of the song the Amazing Threehorn Girl, at least it was one of the fin back types and I guess a plant eater since the others were not acting like it was a meat eater.  

I think an Argentinosaurus may be interesting, especially if the parents were visiting the great valley and they had a hatchling that was littlefoot's size, though they'd likely not have it be that large as a hatchling.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Dec 20 2008 on  05:01 PM
The only dinosaur type that I look forward to seeing is the edaphosaurus.
Technically, Edaphosaurus isn't a dinosaur. So far, Dink is the only cartoon I heard of that incorrectly classifies Edaphosaurus as a dinosaur. Then again they do look like Dimetrodon, another creature incorrectly classified as a dinosaur, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

As for a dinosaur I'd like to see.. probably a Guanlong Wucaii. Or Dilophosaurus.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Technically, Edaphosaurus isn't a dinosaur. So far, Dink is the only cartoon I heard of that incorrectly classifies Edaphosaurus as a dinosaur. Then again they do look like Dimetrodon, another creature incorrectly classified as a dinosaur, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Wow, I had no idea. There I go assuming things as usual. Thanks for clearing this up for me though. One more thing I can know for sure.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I assume they are synapsids like the dimetrodon is, which had some types, or  1 species seems to have evolved into mammals like 1 or more types of dinos which are archosaurs, evolved into birds.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Kor,Dec 21 2008 on  06:43 PM
I assume they are synapsids like the dimetrodon is
Yeah, they were, I believe.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think one of the most distinctive dinosaurs not yet featured in the land before time would be a Styracosaurus. There was no Protoceratops either. Also, many species were shown but not as anything more than extras.