The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey, is it possible the cave Sharptooth enters at the end was his home?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I've recently rewatched the film, and I wonder if he wasn't following them, but they just happened to stumble on him again, returning to his home. It sorta puts a slightly grayer coat of paint on that whole final confrontation.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm not sure he has a permanent home, since the protagonists travel a pretty far distance throughout the film. He just seems to be stalking them, or also trying to escape the wastelands and find better land with more food

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
it's possible. It's also possible he used it as a pit stop but had a more permanent home elsewhere. 

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Hmm... Hmm! I think, IF gang didn't stop him, he COULD make this place home. While Great Valley would become his big dinner table, where he could go freely from time to time. He would find a way, even if that path from movie will be blocked somehow, with his humping abilities and other stuff...
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I like the idea of it being Sharptooth’s lair. It could explain why he patrols it.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith