The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 89 · 11102

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think it is time to start this RP. Lets have fun here. ;)

-------

Ducky woke up before the sun was going to reach its highest point at the sky. She thought it will  be great day and also interesting, since this day a new director was supposed to arrive in place of the previous one who (as other humans put it) 'retired' a few weeks ago. Ducky didn't knew exactly what that word mean, but was reassured it wasn't anything bad. She was happy with that explenation, as she remembered that old director was a nice person to her and other dinosaurs and she certainly wished him averything good...

"Wake up, Spike. It is morning already and I am sure you dont want to miss it, I am, I am." she said to her 'bigger brother' with her usuall cheerfulness.

-------

Ruby opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of the cave she was sleeping in with Chomper. She turned her sight to the entrance and she saw that outside was bright already. She stood up and nudged gently sleeping Chomper.

"It is a time to wake up, Chomper, a time to wake up it is." she said.

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver awoke, sleeping with her other siblings in the usual pile.  She slowly worked her way out of the pile, being mainly on the top helped.  She then blinked, rubbing her eyes since she wasn't fully awake as of yet, and yawned at the same time.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ichy, Dil, Dein, and Terri had woken up. "I wonder if we're gonna have a part?" Ichy asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie awoke.  He set up from where he was sleeping & looked around a bit.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper slowly rolled around on the ground until he heard Ruby's voice. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning already? But I was having this cool sleep story where I was on this hard wood thing that had four feet underneath it, except they rolled."

((Such a terrible way of explaining a skateboard in his terms :rolleyes: ))

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby giggled at Chomper's words. "You will have many times to dream it again, Chomper, you will, but now it is time for not dreaming." she said, grabbing him by his hands and helping him get up.

((True, but there is rather not so many other ways of explaining it in dinosaurs terms ;) ))
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cera woke up and slowly rose from ground.  She looked down at the bunched up pile of grass and moss that she used as a bed and sighed.  The three horn wanted desperately to have some of those "blanket" things she had heard some of the film crew talk about, but they wanted the dinosaurs to live as they would normally, "To keep them in character" as they would say.

-------------------------------

Spike was vaguely aware of Ducky's voice saying something, but he ignored it and tried to fall back to sleepy.

-------------------------------

Ali woke in a very cheerful mood.  She had heard that she was going to get a bigger role and she couldn't wait.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ichy and Dil walked around in the GV, as they were allowed there. "Did the director get us anything to eat?" Dil asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver looked at Ducky & Spike.  "It looks like we'll have to wake him up using one of the usual ways, we certainly may." Diver said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Spike can be very hard to wake, he can. Perhaps we will have to eat those treestars by ourselves. Yep, yep, yep." Ducky said with a slight sigh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver shrugged, "If we must we must.  Maybe the sound of us eating will wake him up, it certainly may, or their smell." Diver said.

- -

Petrie got up and stood up to look out from the nest to the rest of the Great Valley.  He glanced at his so called snuggling stuck, a prop from a previous episode they had filmed.  He shook his head, not understanding why the humans wanted to add that in.  He had never had one before, certainly not since he got to the Great Valley unlike the dialog they had wanted him to say.  Sometimes those humans could be very strange and puzzling, Petrie thought.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mama and Papa Sharptooth went to find their son, they wondered if they were going to have any work today.

"Chomper? You around?" Papa S. called

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby started listening, as she had the feeling she heard someone calling Chomper's name. Then she heard that voice again.

"Listen to that Chomper. It sounds like your dad's voice, because your dad's voice usually sounds like that." she said tu purple sharptooth.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terri went to find the director. "Does anyone know what's for breakfast?" the mother sharptooth asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper rubbed his eyes some more and then heard his dad's voice. "I guess that is him. I better go see what's up. I'll see you at work Ruby!" He waved at Ruby and then hurried towards his parents. "You called Dad?"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The building in which human stuff usually resided was located at the far end of the Valley, right by Great Wall. Actually, the visible part of this place was like a top of the iceberg: more of this building complex was lying underground and also there was a tunnel that leaded outside, not only of Great Valley but the whole world dinosaurs knew. This world, as big as it might be, was only a filming studio hidden under a huge roof os concrete. Of course from the inside it looked in a way, that ensured none would thought that the sky he was seeing was unreal...

((I imagine that the Great Valley and Mysterious Beyond are very much like the set of "Truman Show". In a general way and not every detail, that is. :p))

One member of the human stuff, who was responsible for feeding dinosaurs with their adequate food answered:

"He is not here yet. From what we know he might arrive later than was planned. We have breakfast ready for you though. Please, follow me." he started walking away. Actually, he didn't have that much work with providing food, because every plant, tree and berr-bush in a Valley was real, so the leafeater could feed themselves. Only predators needed to be nurtured, if the humans didn't wish them to hunt on other dinos...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie stood looking at the view for a while more before he extended his wings and took to the air.  He flew to a tree that had some treestars not to far and began eating before he would go in search of his friends.  He'd eat only a small treestar or 2, enough for him, before he'd fly off to see what his friends were up to.

-

"Maybe we better eat a treestar or 2 before waking him since he may eat all of them if he wakes up now." Diver said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You are right, Diver. He can eat a lot, when he is awake, this our bigger brother. He can." she said with almost-like maternal softness in her voice. She turned around to face the centre of the Valley.

"Maybe we will find some treestars shaked down by the grownups there." she said pointing to group of adult swimmers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, let's go there and take a look & ask them." Diver said looking in the direction at the area Ducky was pointing.  "We can bring some back for Spike too.  We certainly can." She said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wanted to know if you wanted to join me and your mother for breakfast son," Papa Sharptooth said.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks, we were getting hungry," Terri, Ichy, and Dil said.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Shorty and Rhett arrived at the valley.